mikie boy

Mp -[Fockers] Most Wanted co-op

thanks for taking the time to let me know it worked - hope you enjoy.

if you wouldnt mind pm which mod you think it is - ace weaponry is in the game but havent really done much with it -

yeah ill have a look at the CIM :)

MOST WANTED V6 is 80% done so shouldnt be long.

Is there a way to stop spawning reinforcements in Red zones when Bluefore are there as we was in a red zone and they spawned in

Apart from that Great mission love it !!! TOP MAN !

its not added in the version you have - it was in an earlier veriosn and I have it in the new one (just to keep the groups down) but havent had a chance to test it fully. - you can add a simple 'if' line in the reinforce script - check for playable units > 0 distance from maker < 60;

hope this helps - again keep the feedback coming - cheers

If anyone is interested - NEW V6 Released - most problems resolved - Loads added.

Downloads

4 maps ported...

Takistan: - https://dl.dropbox.com/u/17725328/Most%20Wanted%20V.%206%20all%20maps/FockersMostWanted.Takistan.pbo

Duala: - https://dl.dropbox.com/u/17725328/Most%20Wanted%20V.%206%20all%20maps/FockersMostWanted.isladuala.pbo

Chernarus:-https://dl.dropbox.com/u/17725328/Most%20Wanted%20V.%206%20all%20maps/FockersMostWanted.Chernarus.pbo

Celle2:- https://dl.dropbox.com/u/17725328/Most%20Wanted%20V.%206%20all%20maps/FockersMostWanted.Celle2.mbg_celle2.pbo

Any other maps anyone wants let me know- take 5 mins to set it up :)

Version 6 now completed – Taken into account things requested and suggested.

Updates include…

VBETA 6.0

Script efficiency - Long delay to load in after a few days seems to have gone.

• Control added to town reinforcements. When groups hit 80 no more spawn. Save on CPU and allows for main targets to be created with full compliment.

• Added Arty support - large, small, and Smoke - All via GUI. - R3F arty removed!

• Resolved - Interrogate objective has been lowered but the same amount of terrorist remain.

• FIXED - Group join GUI - must leave group first to ensure no errors - if not showing up leave group and then join :)

• Added [FOCK] Suicide Bombers

• Added IED factory + support - disarming IED gains intel on Factory

• Added to [FOCK] IED_Disarm - one removed - one placed back on map

• Added Medical FOB - now can utilise medic truck as FOB1 – NOW TWO FOBS!

• Added additional 1 x repair truck and 1 x supply truck.

• Added better efficiency on locking vehicles when fob deployed.

• Added [FOCK] IEDs - for roads.

• Added [FOCK] IED vehicle detector - added to terminal vehicle.

• Lowered the ranking level - Corp = 25 colonel = 500

• Added few new guns to the private rank - none scoped though

• Added new mission- with anti-missile defences - two more missions 80% complete - will be added asap.

• More vehicles can now be towed - almost all hwwm and jackals - no tanks

• Added FOCK_fnc_RdmMapPatrolNoMkr - patrols whole map - does not use any markers or the terrorhelper markers

• Adjusted kill score for Terrorist leader

• Added West AI - patrol map

• Added West Chopper - patrol map

• Added West Vehicle - patrol map

• Added more friendly units to patrol

• Added ATV in crates

• Added briefing – and notes in game

• Intel markers remain

• Fixed – Player markers delete on disconnecting

• Removed Norrins Revive – opted for R3F version

• REDUCED to 1.40MB!!!!!!!!!

More AI use FOCK_fnc_BuildPatrolMkr - to walk into the nearest building to search - so no more hiding in towns!!!

Any issues please update so i can solve the problem. ENJOY!

Fockers Server is running Takistan version at mo.

Edited by Mikie boy

New updates again to fix FOB issue - all links have been updated -

One of the Fobs did not work with one or two of the ammo trucks - it was a typo :)

Hope the I44 guys dont mind - i converted the Chernarus map to use I44 kit. - only need arma2 and oa - CBA and the I44 current version.

Not 100 percent tested. Most things ive tried are working. Got few more bits to do to make it more 1944, but if anyone wants to try and let me know how it behaves - heres a link

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/17725328/Most%20Wanted%20V.%206%20all%20maps/%5BI44%5DFockersMostWanted.Chernarus.pbo

removed the obvious non 1944 things/missions etc. The open truck is now the supply truck :)

Oh and things are NOT restricted by Rank on this map.

I would like to say : thank you guys!!

I´m [CEAL]Brako, from a spanish clan (CEAL:Comando Español de asalto Ligero). We really like this mission.

There are two details we have observed in Takistan:

• The AI doesn't refuel their vehicles. All are stopped and without fuel after sometime. We have seeing that in the main missions, the ones with the big red zone.
  • Sometimes there are persistent blue markers (the ones for terrorist leaders) that doesn't dissappear after the kill of the leader.

Does anybody else have the same problems?

Again, thank you [Fockers] for this really fun work. Keep giving us this good moments please!!

PD: We will give a try all other maps, including I44!!

Cheers Brako,

ill have a look through it for you - think its to do with the update from 1.61 to 1.62

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

Now finished testing - [i44] [FOCK]ers Most Wanted - Chenarus.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/17725328/Most%20Wanted%20V.%206%20all%20maps/%5BI44%5DFockersMostWanted.Chernarus.pbo

This coop mode is really brilliant: simple, but deep, without unuseful stuff inside :D

I have a question: I've noticed that terrorists inside "red" villages, are a bit few (5/6 maximum in my personal experience), so this makes the task of freeing the village a bit easy: could be possible to increase the number? which file should I check to change the parameter? Thanks :)

Cheers OckHam - that is much appreciated and glad you enjoyed. I am slowly working on parameters at the start of the game to get things like the terrorist amount to be changed. But in the mean time just goto Task folder > Reinforce.sqf > change line 40 as you wish, but dont get carried away as it may affect CPU processing later on.

line 40: if (_num <7) then ... change to if(_num < what ever number). thats should do it.

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

New update on version 6.1 (ONLY CHERNARUS at PRESENT)

- this is now NOT RANKED - so all vehicles and weapons are accessible!!!

Ive also added the unofficial AI recruit - that have been hidden in game previously. Flag added at base to recruit (Basic GUI for the time being) - Max of 6 AI can be recruited this can obviously be changed (ADMIN>RECRUIT> then all the create*Soldiers.sqfs)if need be. The AI will teleport with you when transfering to base - havent added the Halo bit yet. All AI are deleted when you switch groups if no human player is left in that group, and all Recruited AI should be removed when that player leaves

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/17725328/Most%20Wanted%20v6.1/FockersMostWanted%5BNoRank%2BAI%5D.Chernarus.pbo

Thanks Mikie I'll check new version today :) I suppose that in the same Reinforce file I do set type of units to spawn?

I'm trying to play the mission in multiple sessions, hosting on local and saving at the end of session: actually it seems to work; the only problem I encountered what the disappearing on spawning of the "Team Status and Rank" button: as I dont know a lot about scripting and I'd really like to play in multiple sessions this mission, I added a flag at the main base that activates a Rank re-init.sqf:

execVM "Rank\rankcaller.sqf";

so when I load the mission and I activate this flag, the Team Status and Ranking appears again (properly showing team points), but it appears twice :D So on the third session of the game I have three Team Status buttons, and so on :)

Does this have sense?

Thanks for the attention, cant wait for further development of this mission.

you could try replacing if (!isdedicated) - with if !(isNull player) at the top of that script -

i will get round to making this game hosted locally - unfortunately i created it all from scratch for a dedicated

yeah - For reinforce.sqf - unit types - change in the line...

_Terrorsupport = ["TK_INS_Warlord_EP1","TK_INS_Soldier_AR_EP1"] call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;

Very nice mission!

We played the I44 version last night. Getting some error messages (see spoiler)

Is this version compatible with the last I44 2.62?

Error in expression <targetlist = _targetlist + [_num1];

{

_x lock false;

}foreach _targetlist;

wai>

Error position: <_x lock false;

}foreach _targetlist;

wai>

Error Undefined variable in expression: _x

File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\FOB\FOBLockCtrl.sqf, line 48

{

_x lock false;

}foreach _targetlist;

wai>

}foreach _targetlist;

wai>

File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\FOB\FOBLockCtrl.sqf, line 48

Error in expression <t = [];

_targetlist = _targetlist + [_num];

_list1 = nearestObjects [FOB, [">

Error position: <_num];

_list1 = nearestObjects [FOB, [">

Error Undefined variable in expression: _num

File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\FOB\FOBLockCtrl.sqf, line 41

{

_x lock false;

}foreach _targetlist;

wai>

}foreach _targetlist;

wai>

File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\FOB\FOB1LockCtrl.sqf, line 45

{

_x lock false;

}foreach _targetlist;

wai>

}foreach _targetlist;

wai>

File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\FOB\FOB1LockCtrl.sqf, line 45

Error in expression <t = [];

_targetlist = _targetlist + [_num];

_list1 = nearestObjects [FOB1, [>

Error position: <_num];

_list1 = nearestObjects [FOB1, [>

Error Undefined variable in expression: _num

File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\FOB\FOB1LockCtrl.sqf, line 38

Error in expression <};

switch (true) do

{

case (!isnull bossman_10) :

{

bossman_10 addEventHa>

Error position: <bossman_10) :

{

bossman_10 addEventHa>

Error Undefined variable in expression: bossman_10

File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\bossEVH.sqf, line 11

Error in expression <

sleep 0.5;

[] spawn wanted;

};

arty addEventHandler["killed", { (_this selec>

Error position: <addEventHandler["killed", { (_this selec>

Error addeventhandler: Type code, expected Object

File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\Terrorsupport\artydestroy.sqf, line 47

Error: bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/I44_Tank_G_PzKpfwIV_G/Turrets/Turret_Main/Turrets/Turret_Loader/: Turret body Turret_Loader_Spin not found while initializing the model i44_vehicle_pzkpfwiv_g\i44_vehicle_pzkpfwiv_g.p3d

Error: bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/I44_Tank_G_PzKpfwIV_G/Turrets/Turret_Main/Turrets/Turret_Loader/: Turret gun Turret_Loader_Rise not found while initializing the model i44_vehicle_pzkpfwiv_g\i44_vehicle_pzkpfwiv_g.p3d

Thank you, keep it up!

Cheers BlackSheep - much appreciated. I think I made it with the 2.61 patch - if that was the last but one patch.

as for the first error - FOB related - no issues - its just checking for a specific vehicle - didnt get round to tidying it up - but it wont affect the game

The second one - error because you have killed Boss dude 10, again it wont affect the game - ive tried removing the event handler killed but some reason it still calls that error - nothing to worry about

As for the third error - possible the models have been updated - havent seen that error before. checked line 47 - all appears correct.

If you have a server running I44 over the weekend ill try and jump on and see - If i get a chance ill download new I44 and check it on my dedi

If you have any ideas for I44 upgrades to it let me know -

Mike

Hi Mikie, i'm working on converting the mission for some more islands, and adapting civilians and terrorists to island-related populations (russian insurgents in chernarus-style islands, molatians in african islands etc.): I noticed that the tasks given by the village elder are already scripted in the mission engine, but not enabled in game? Is there any reason for this? Could be possible to enable the tasks to testing it?

Thanks

The tasks system is only partly scripted in the game - unfortunately the smaller side missions/tasks were never completed - they were things like rescue the journalist, destroy heroin factories - all near the specific towns. Check the documentation that comes with it - alot of things are in the game but they do get over looked - like searching near by crates,bags etc - find documents inside linking to terrorist locations.

I don't think i still have them but they are fairly easy to script. As for converting the maps - crack on. - so shout me if you need assistance. Just keep the [FOCK]ers tag if you dont mind :)

I'm slowly upgrading the [FOCK]ers Most wanted game, but its slow due to the being busy on a unity project.

Hi Mikie, I'm completing the editing of your mission for Podagorsk Island, replacing Takistan units and vehicles with Chernarus ones: everything is working fine enough, but I have some questions for you when you have time:

- If I change the players from US_Soldier_EP1 etc. (OA ones) to USMC_Soldier (A2), the Backpack list doesnt work properly and weapons are not removed/assigned based on a rank: should I check some more script to change West side units beside mission.sqf?

- I dont understand some parts of the Reinforce.sqf script:

line 40:

if (_num <8) then
		{							
			_Terrorsupport = ["GUE_Soldier_CO","GUE_Soldier_2","GUE_Soldier_3","GUE_Soldier_AT","GUE_Soldier_AA","GUE_Soldier_AR","GUE_Soldier_Sab","GUE_Soldier_MG","GUE_Soldier_Sniper","GUE_Commander"] call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;
			sleep 2;

Now what I understood is: if (_num <8) then the more I increase this number, more terrorists will spawn at "red" villages;

_Terrorsupport = ["GUE_Soldier_CO",...: list of opfor units coming to give support to "red" villages?

line 50:

_terrorsupportteamdefend = [_loc, EAST, ["GUE_Soldier_CO","GUE_Soldier_2","GUE_Soldier_3"],[],[],[],[],[],180] call BIS_fnc_spawnGroup;

what the terrorsupportteamdefend means? More opfor units giving support when opfor are defending a village?

and so the following _terrorsupportteamattack is the same when attacking a village?

What the 180 number means?

How do I set how big is this "support team"? Just the number of units listed (in this case 3 men, GUE_Soldier_CO, _2 and _3)?

The mission has many problems while is no-dedicated (no working respawn after the first loading for example), and porting it to listen-server compatibility is far away from my possibilites, do you plan to implement this one day?

Thanks in advance, when conversion is completed and bugs-free I'll post it to your attention to check if it's good enough and if you want include my modifications in your package.

what the terrorsupportteamdefend means? More opfor units giving support when opfor are defending a village?

and so the following _terrorsupportteamattack is the same when attacking a village?

What the 180 number means?

How do I set how big is this "support team"? Just the number of units listed (in this case 3 men, GUE_Soldier_CO, _2 and _3)?

terrorsupportteamdefend = the groups that remain at the location and defend the area.

_terrorsupportteamattack = groups that spawn and then go and seek out any green controlled area

for all the other bits you need to look at

if you wamnt to make those teams bigger - you can simply add another soldier type in " " after the last one.

e.g

_terrorsupportteamdefend = [_loc, EAST, ["GUE_Soldier_CO","GUE_Soldier_2","GUE_Soldier_3","GUE_Soldier_4"],[],[],[],[],[],180] call BIS_fnc_spawnGroup;

as for making this game run on a hosted server or single player - i will get round to it at some point but havent had the time sorry dude.

not sure about the problems of swapping the player types and back packs - whole thing works with I44 models - so not sure - ill run a check this week and let you know - you testing thins on dedi or single player?

I'm testing this hosting as local: all the features work fine for the clients connecting to me, while for me (player-hoster) dont :)

In that case it's simply because of the dedicated server set-up. Have to wait until I can look through it

Hi Mikie, after some days of fixing and testing, I've been finally able to implent Persistent Database System (https://dev-heaven.net/projects/persistent-db) to your missions, that now are absolutelly "permanent" (you can run the server for x hours, shut it down, then restart it and find scores, ranks, enemies, vehicles etc. as they were) with the help of mysql. I'm fixing the adaptation to Chernarus based units too, that now proceeds without problems :)

Are you interested in this variation (PDB-based)? Maybe you can implement if for further versions too :)

nice one - i had done that a while back (using the basic settings of Pdb) but havent looked at it since. YEAH ill take a look at it - good work - send me a link to your PDB version once your done and ill take a look

Edited by Mikie boy