Sign in to follow this  
Scorpio

F-16 v1.3

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sadico @ June 18 2002,17:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">That cockpit is looks incredible!! Good job, scorpio, i love the f-16!

One question: can the sensor range be changed so it detects air targets from a lot of km's away? if not, there is no point in having amraams, i think.<span id='postcolor'>

its already ranged for faraway locks. if you have the enemy on rader, you can rightclick on the spot and then its locked. if they're not on the radar, then you'll just have to right click everywhere. sad.gifbiggrin.gif

Im really impressed, you've managed to turn this into a really worthwhile addon. Great Job.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paratrooper @ June 18 2002,18:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Im really impressed, you've managed to turn this into a really worthwhile addon. Great Job.<span id='postcolor'>

thanks. (its just to make up for...you know... biggrin.gif )

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Scorpio @ June 18 2002,18:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif8--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paratrooper @ June 18 2002,18wow.gif8)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Im really impressed, you've managed to turn this into a really worthwhile addon. Great Job.<span id='postcolor'>

thanks. (its just to make up for...you know... biggrin.gif )<span id='postcolor'>

I know, you are forgiven.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Scorpio @ June 18 2002,18:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If you have the enemy on rader, you can rightclick on the spot and then its locked. if they're not on the radar, then you'll just have to right click everywhere.<span id='postcolor'><span id='postcolor'>

What about the Tab key, can´t you just hit the Tab to target enemies on the radar?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Scorpio @ June 18 2002,11:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Paratrooper is right, us modmakers should aim for high quality addons.

What i intend to do is make a more realistic cockpit, which Indy is helping me with, and nearly finished.

F16_V4.jpg

and the weapon loadouts are going to have Sidwinders for AA, and AMRAAMS AND GBU-24's for AG.

I think i can squeeze it in through my exams and my illness. smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Can you remove the semicircular support? I don't believe thats accurate. Am I wrong?

That cockpit is rather far from being realistic (Its shaped as the hawk cockpit?)

Heres what the real thing looks like:

F16-1a.JPG

Edit: heh, SpetsnazWarriorX posted a similar shot at the same time :]

Oh does it really matter if the cockpit is 100% accurate?!?! As long as it looks good (which it does. Wow what an improvement.) its fine with me. No use in getting all technical and down to the last detail. Anyway are they any plans to release a US textured version Scorpio?

scorpio, i think the plane needs a new engine sound too, because at the moment it sounds like an smaller plane like amx or hawk, but a F-16 is a real Combat-Fighter.

And it gives a lot of better atmosphere.

Any thoughts?

To get an idea how F-16 looks (and sounds), try Falcon 4.0.

Rather outdated, but still a piece of art when it comes to flightsims. Too bad the community seems to dry out.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paladin @ June 19 2002,00:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Oh does it really matter if the cockpit is 100% accurate?!?!  As long as it looks good (which it does.  Wow what an improvement.) its fine with me.  No use in getting all technical and down to the last detail.  Anyway are they any plans to release a US textured version Scorpio?<span id='postcolor'>

Perfectionism is the goal to aim for smile.gif

A new sound is definately needed for any future models. You can't just keep using the same Hawk sound for every new plane. confused.gif LOL, someone makes, say, an F/A-18 - with the Hawk sound? I'll puke...