Is this game going to be as modifiable as the ArmA Series? Because I would have hate to have bought this game on PC when I could of bought it for my PS3 (I enjoy flying and using vehicles with a controller dealwithit.jpg)

They have said YES, but not, perhaps in the same way that we are used to in Arma2.

As you might know, Carrier Command: Gaea Mission uses a different engine than Arma and Take On Helicopters. Therefore, it is not as easy as taking the pipeline and tools that are already available for Arma modders. However, as it is a Bohemia Interactive game, we’d definitely like to release some version of the development tools to the public. We feel confident that we will be able to do so. Although, we do not want to make any promises, as there might be some unforeseen issues that would prevent us from doing so.

Source: http://www.carriercommand.com/2012/03/community-in-command-questions-round-4/

It seems like it might be more involved than ArmA, certainly. I mean, you manufacture things in a menu, you don't place a bunch of random stuff in the editor and scoot around.