Sign in to follow this  
nicolasete

Lost CD

Before you guys even try... no, i don't have an illegal/pirated copy of the game :)

I have a retail (legal) cd copy of Arma 2 and OA and i have been playing it online with no problems for a couple of years now (I mainly play PR lately but whatever).

The thing is that i have lost my Arma 2 cd (i still have the OA one) and i read you can't play multiplayer if you install the game from images because of FADE (whatever that is). So... is there any legal way to install the game without a CD? (i still have the hard box and the manual with the key printed if thats of any help).

I hope the answer is not "buy another copy" because i already have bought 4 products (retail Arma2 and OA for me and a digital copy of arma2 and OA for a friend).

Cya and thanks in advance.

edit: my previous version of this post was in error.

Contact your local publisher and they may be able to help you.

Edited by Max Power

Thanks for the quick response.

I don't think i conserve the paper receipt (i have moved like 20 times in the past 2 years, no kidding), but i bought it at the Play.com website so i have the mails of order confirmation and the purchase info at my account in the very website... would that be valid in any way?

In case its not, is it there any way to make the website send him my purchase info? Will a simple mail forward of the play.com purchase confirmation mail count as valid? (i imagine thats not possible since i can change the info in it :S)

Edited by nicolasete

nicolasete

Please contact play.com support for a replacement disc. Bohemia Interactive can't provide you any physical media at all, only your local Publisher can do. And most have a replacement program for defective/lost discs.