Sign in to follow this  
Dreepa

New animations: What does it mean for gameplay?

New info hints at the player being able to switch active hands left/right, among other things. Forgot where I read this, but oh hey. The new stuff shown in the trailers is interesting, but not very convincing as to the change in the core system.

new animations are fancy and all, but the problem really lies in the rig below the surface.

New info hints at the player being able to switch active hands left/right, among other things.

Hah, that would be great, but I still doubt we'll see it.

It is about time us lefties got into another game besides the UT series :p

the anims is one of the most important things in ArmA, or one that needed more work. And now they are doing a good job with ArmA 3

Still no recoil on the character when firing guns. Looks like they are shooting blanks.

Hah, that would be great, but I still doubt we'll see it.

It is about time us lefties got into another game besides the UT series :p

Ghost Recon Future Soldier has you switching hands when you switch shoulders lol :) Sooo unrealistic (the switching hands when switching shoulder views, not left handed shooting lol).

That would be a nice feature, though. For you lefties...

This feature be good to make aiming more better wneh you coverying behind corners

I have been looking at the new video over and over again but cannot find any part of it show lefty animation.

I have been looking at the new video over and over again but cannot find any part of it show lefty animation.

It was mentioned in text only. If I find the source I´ll put it up here.