Sign in to follow this  
EagleEye-GER-

TM Warthog Throttle Question

I got -100 when Throttle is full forward, 0 when in the middle position and 100 in the full back position. I think I need 0 (0 collective) when in full forward and 100 (means full collective) in full back position, not? How to set it up properly?

Thanks.

could be a deadzone problem. Try and set that at 0 and see how that works for you.

It's normal because The Z axe in TOH is a classic axe (-100 0 100) not a slider (0 100). I made recently a sugestion for that. I think there is no way to modify that in TOH actually.

It's normal because The Z axe in TOH is a classic axe (-100 0 100) not a slider (0 100). I made recently a sugestion for that. I think there is no way to modify that in TOH actually.

Thanks Scorlhov. Saw youre suggestion post for a slider.

Also it helps to detach the second throttle i.e. unjoin them. Then you only move the right one that's what I did, worked fine.

I hope to do a TARGET script eventually so can use all the buttons.

I too made the same suggestion in the suggestion portion of the forums... Drives me nuts that my collective is either all or nothing... If I move a throttle to +10% then the collective should stay at +10%...

I know this is an old post, but I really want to clarify the meaning. Does this mean that if I buy a HOTAS setup (i.e. stick with a throttle) and use the throttle as the collective, when I put the throttle to full it will mean that my ingame collective will simply quickly increase, rather than increase to full (and likewise, for example, when I put the throttle to "0", the ingame collective will now remain at whatever value it is currently on, rather than going to zero)?

I'm really hoping I've misunderstood the meaning of this post, because if what I said is correct, then that's just bloody ridiculous. I'm going to buy a HOTAS setup very soon and was looking forward to using it with ToH, but if it works the way I've said above, I think I'll just uninstall ToH out of frustration and disappointment.

I use HOTAS. It work prefectly well...It's just "impossible" to correctly fly and enjoy the game with a "0 or 100" setup.. Or bug.. Or key..

http://db.tt/hCljAo9I

You think about buying the warthog? Only for TOH?

I use HOTAS. It work prefectly well...It's just "impossible" to correctly fly and enjoy the game with a "0 or 100" setup.. Or bug.. Or key..

http://db.tt/hCljAo9I

You think about buying the warthog? Only for TOH?

I'm looking at other HOTAS setups, not just the Warthog. I also play FSX and I'm looking into DCS Blackshark 2, as well.

Do you mean that ToH is "impossible" to fly correctly if you don't set up the collective correctly? Or are you saying that it's impossible to set it up correctly?

I just want to make sure that I can set up the collective so that with the HOTAS throttle at 0%, the collective is at 0%; HOTAS throttle at 50%, the in game collective is at 50%, etc. Is this possible? From the image in your post, it looks like it is (assuming I've understood "analogue" correctly). Sorry for being dense.

Yes for sure you CAN set it up correclty. Then if you play a lot of SIM the Warthog is the BEAST !

http://www.thrustmaster.com/en_UK/press/heart-hall-effect-accurate-technology-unique-3d-technological-innovation-built-new-thrustmaste

The T.16000 got it too that's why I bought it and I'm VERRY happy with it.

Edited by hon0