Sign in to follow this  
Ruud van Nistelrooy

Being very much a n00b when it comes to picture editing etc.. i wanted to know how i can possibly get an avatar, and make it smaller to fit 64x64. Or is it possible to hack the forum and get bigger avatars?

Or does anyone know a good site that have 64x64 avatars (preferably with one of Van the Man)

I'm not replying here, this is kind of an emotionally subject for me.

Do !!!

thanx mate, that';ll be an excellent one to use while i go through my never ending quest for amassing shedloads of small Nistelrooy pics biggrin.gif (haven't found any yet like wink.gif )

i never really understood anyone who cant be creative enough to make their own handle rather than those of someone famous biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hilandor @ June 12 2002,18:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i never really understood anyone who cant be creative enough to make their own handle  rather than those of someone famous   biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

You can talk, your avatar is of Shamus McBleetermuss, the infamous Fife sheep fiddler biggrin.gif

Moving to OT too, avatars really aren't Opf related anyways smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ June 12 2002,01:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You can talk, your avatar is of Shamus McBleetermuss, the infamous Fife sheep fiddler  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

roflmao Bleetermuss lol biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (hneel @ June 13 2002,16:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What's wrong with my avatar?

tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

There's something wrong with your GIF image.