Sign in to follow this  
quincy

why wont ai use my roads

i am building a Iraq city i have some roads place. i tried using the road generator in visitor and i even tried manual placing roads along with artificial objects. ai just cut across the. drive beside the. they drive anywhere but on the. at the corner of a steet they would rather drive through a building then turn on the street. what did i do wrong?

Have you set a "konec" part at each end of your road network sections ?

Have you set a "konec" part at each end of your road network sections ? do i put it before or after terminator. can u briefly tell me how a road should work. strait part then terminators on both sides right?

Generally speaking you want to start the road (this will be a key piece). Then you do whatever you want, straight pieces or curved pieces and then once you reach the end of the road you want a terminator piece. It can be a straight piece, a crossroad, or a konec piece.

What types of roads are you using (filename)?

Generally speaking you want to start the road (this will be a key piece). Then you do whatever you want, straight pieces or curved pieces and then once you reach the end of the road you want a terminator piece. It can be a straight piece, a crossroad, or a konec piece.

What types of roads are you using (filename)?

asphalt1_25 straight piece. i have asphalt1_25 for a terminator also which i only seem to be able to attach by A. i have a asphalt 1_6 konec as a special piece. with those three peices how would you set up a straight road if u had to do it

I would probably do a konec piece, then as many straight pieces as needed, and then make the terminator be a konec piece. It might be worth trying some of the chernarus roads instead to see if they work. Maybe it is a problem with the road type you are using. I've only used chernarus roads before.