Sign in to follow this  
Ex-RoNiN

Eminem vs. al-quaida

Finally Al Queda does something I can support!

All Right!

Now, lets get Eminem, Britney, All the Boy Bands and S Club Seven on a plane. Then when right minded music lovers everywhere have the aircraft shot down over the atlantic... we can blame it on Osama and get off scot free. w00t!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The video for his new hit single Without Me shows the rap singer making fun of of the terror warlord by wearing a beard and robes and dancing around as "Bin Shady".

His joke is believed to have offended bin Laden's Al Qaeda network, and US intelligence agents have informed Eminem that a bounty has been placed on his head. <span id='postcolor'>

LOL, all the Christian, Family, and Parental orginizations could never have stopped him from performing, now the Al-Qaida will take their shot, LOL.

I'm surprised any far-right Islamic religious freak would even watch MTV, let alone Eminem's new video in it's entirity.

Weird.

Tyler

I would imagine that now, if anyone asks that the Real Slim Shady "Please Stand Up", he will remain seated, so that he will be a more difficult target.

shows how much al-Qaeda can tolerate humor. tounge.gif

anyway, i think one effective strategy that US military can use against AQ is playing Britney Spears video sound off(to make them drool and forget about fighting while ogling), and playing Eminem songs so that irritated terrorists will actually start chasing the speakers that play the song to commit suicide bomb attack. they will be martyrs... tounge.gif

Ok funny reading...

Maybe I should say something like it?

Well my security would be a ton of guns RPK's M-60's M-16's and so on.

How come he's prosecuted for carrying a concealed gun? Isn't that supposed to be legal in US?

Hopefully they'll wax that little shit before he makes any new singles, which will get played in rotation on every music channel, and not jusat the pop/rap channels either sad.gif