Sign in to follow this  
kireta21

OA demo missions: will they work in full game?

I remember there was mission in demo, where you're supposed to do air patrol with AH-6 Little Bird. Not quite easy, but hell of a fun mission. Question is: if I download OA demo and copy mission to full game will it work?

I remember there was mission in demo, where you're supposed to do air patrol with AH-6 Little Bird. Not quite easy, but hell of a fun mission. Question is: if I download OA demo and copy mission to full game will it work?

All the missions that were in the demo are included in OA the particular mission your refering to is under scenarios and it's called E06: LittleBird.

Indeed, I somehow missed it. Probably should do something about mess in my SP mission directory.

Yeah, you could start this by making sub-folders for each terrain you have missions for. Then only the default A2/OA missions are listed in the mission selection screen. ;)

W0lle has it spot on. You should contain all your missions in folders so that they're easy to find.

Each map/mod should have its own mission folder. For example, I moved the I44 missions to a folder I called "Invasion 1944" when I installed that mod. It's generally not a good idea to clutter up the main mission directory, it makes it hard to find the missions you actually want to play.

W0lle has it spot on. You should contain all your missions in folders so that they're easy to find.

Each map/mod should have its own mission folder. For example, I moved the I44 missions to a folder I called "Invasion 1944" when I installed that mod. It's generally not a good idea to clutter up the main mission directory, it makes it hard to find the missions you actually want to play.

Aww, you don't like the 5 minute startup since you have 3000 missions in your directory? :) Life became so beautiful once I removed all my missions I had heh.