dcal

A-10 Air Brakes with UnitCapture/UnitPlay

I would be very greatful if someone could help me out of a jam and tell me how to get the A-10 air brakes down after using unitcapture/unitplay? When I recorded the flight paths and fire date of 2 A-10's the air brakes were not deployed, but when I replay the flight paths both A-10's have their air brakes up. I do have the EngineOn command in the init, I just dont know how to get the brakes down with a code in the init.

Thanks!

dcal

Thinking about it, I think the units are essentially stationary but they are being forced to fly around and do some actions. I think they are deploying their airbrakes because they are flying faster than they think they ought to be (they probably think they are idling on the tarmac). To this end, possible solutions to your problem might be:

• Spawning them in flight.
  • Removing their AI at init, and giving it back to them when they reach their destination (if required).
  • Maybe there is a way to set the flight speed they are comfortable flying at?

Great ideas Max Power, I will test them out. Thanks for your help.

You could give ai a waypoint with fast speed maybe ,failing that try enablesmulation command from wiki .

Couple of thoughts