Sign in to follow this  
aussieterry84

Official BIS World Cricket Thread! Part Uno

How good are the Aussies! We've finally regrouped and on our back to being a "Juggernaut"!

Pattinson, Cummins, Warner finally our young talent is coming through!

Can't wait to see Pattinson and Cummins hopefully play together in the West Indies in April still hard to believe one of our best bowlers is only 18 :D.

Ashes will be good we have enough good pace to form two Batteries! Hilfenhaus, Siddle, Harris, Pattinson, Cummins, Starc!

India will get destroyed in the fourth test :D

Any of you foreigners been following the Big Bash League in Australia? So far over 230 6's have been hit! Alot of good international players Chris Gayle from Jamaica, Shahid Afridi from Pakistan, Herschelle Gibbs from South Africa! Went to a game last wknd they have fireballs for 4's and fireworks for 6's :D.

I dunno, I find it boring when Australia are too dominant. I'm old enough to fondly remember the 80's when the Windies would come out and kick our arses, but did it with so much flair and showmanship (Viv Richards, Malcom Marshal, Joel Garner, Clive Lloyd et al) that everyone was properly entertained.

I liked Warner's showmanship in that session where he hit 100! Thats what I like about Twenty20 Cricket its bringing excitement and aggression to Test Cricket.

TriNation series will be interesting Sri Lanka vs India vs Australia.

South Africa is destroying Sri Lanka at the moment!

Whoaa how bout Hershelle Gibbs (South Africa) playing for the Perth Scorchers last night! He's been an absolute gun all season!

Big big talk about Brad Hogg coming into the Aussie T20i team at the age of 40! But good on him that guy is an absolute freak and one of the absolute fittest cricketers in the world! Was listening to the game on the wireless last night and all I could hear was the crowd chanting HOGGGYY HOGGGY lol also pretty cool the match soldout within 30 mins!

So far the inaugural Big Bash League (Australia) season has had over 500,000 people attend matches pretty good, I was at the match with the biggest crowd so far at the MCG (one of only 2 Cricket grounds in the world with a 100,000 seat capacity) when the Melbourne Derby happened and 40,000 came out.

Final is next wknd gonna be sooo good!

After that Bangladesh is next with their T20 comp then the big one with Indian Premier League where players can earn $1 million for 2 months work!

Good to see Pakistan destroy England this week in a Test match in the United Arab Emirates :P.

Bout time Pakistan made a come back!

If you think Cricket is boring watch this

Also Cricket is the closest sport to ArmA, it's long, uses alot of tactics and it's all about that one big plan bringing in a breakthrough.