Sign in to follow this  
BIS_IS_THE_BEST

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ June 10 2002,21:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Espectro @ June 10 2002,22:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Nothing beats the 3\/|L m000-c0w!<span id='postcolor'>

Don't be so sure.

slaughterhouse.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

hmm...although this is not about mutilation, i somehow think this lies too close to borderline.

i don't think they are kosher either. tounge.gif

well this could be m00-tilation wow.gif

Mine is Arnold Schwarzenegger (i don't know if i've written it right). It sucks, but i couldn't find a better one sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Espectro @ June 10 2002,21:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Nothing beats the 3\/|L m000-c0w!<span id='postcolor'>

Why don't you have an udder?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sadico @ June 10 2002,22:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Mine is Arnold Schwarzenegger (i don't know if i've written it right). It sucks, but i couldn't find a better one  sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

seems correct spelling to me..although i can't spell his name either.

That's one of the good things of studying german at school, i can spell that big ass words correctly biggrin.gif On the other hand, i find german very difficult. Learning english is nothing compared to learning german (my english is not very good and my german sucks a lot).

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ June 10 2002,22:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ June 10 2002,15:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">avonjazz.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

Argh! Smurf paint!

Does it come off with nail polish remover?

Argh!<span id='postcolor'>

lol,

you've got pieces of fruit for eyebrows !!

you think you've got it hard?

this monkeys been violated!!

heheheheh

the scientists were slightly demented when they experimented on this monkey!!

monkey31.jpg

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

avonjazz.jpg

That make-up was very popular in the 80´s biggrin.gif, but on closer examination it´s an effective camoflage pattern to blend in with teletubby land:

6305369143.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Satchel @ June 11 2002,13:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">That make-up was very popular in the 80´s biggrin.gif, but on closer examination it´s an effective camoflage pattern to blend in with teletubby land<span id='postcolor'>

Hey! We've got that tape. sad.gif

It's the same answer to my asking you when is the Retaliation Campaign going to come out already?!

He he he!!! As I said in other thread first episode is almost ready except for my speech part....... but I am such a lazy bastard!! tounge.gif Might do it tomorrow, since its kinda first day off after the end of the semester

Once your kids will realize that there is no teletubbie land they will be very very upset biggrin.gif.

I know i was after watching Sesame street uncut for a couple of years, figuring out that no blue haired cookie eating beasts are living in our trash cans biggrin.gif.

operation sesamepoint

"2 oclock, elmo, 500"

"all, target elmo"

it's only the next step in infancy

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Satchel @ June 11 2002,14:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Once your kids will realize that there is no teletubbie land they will be very very upset biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Actually, it did not take my little ones long to tell Tinky Winky to take a hike.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I know i was after watching Sesame street uncut for a couple of years, figuring out that no blue haired cookie eating beasts are living in our trash cans biggrin.gif.<span id='postcolor'>

They've moved them into public housing where you live?

Actually, you're either totally mixed up or color blind. Grouch is green and it's blue Cookie Monster who makes any kitchen unsafe.

p7s3g1.jpg

Look what almost happened to someone who nicknamed their kid "Cookie":

0622cookie.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ June 11 2002,21:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif0--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Satchel @ June 11 2002,14wow.gif0)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Once your kids will realize that there is no teletubbie land they will be very very upset biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Actually, it did not take my little ones long to tell Tinky Winky to take a hike.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I know i was after watching Sesame street uncut for a couple of years, figuring out that no blue haired cookie eating beasts are living in our trash cans biggrin.gif.<span id='postcolor'>

They've moved them into public housing where you live?

Actually, you're either totally mixed up or color blind. Grouch is green and it's blue Cookie Monster who makes any kitchen unsafe.

p7s3g1.jpg

Look what almost happened to someone who nicknamed their kid "Cookie":

0622cookie.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

hahaha,

i think cookiemonster is temporarily blinded and he thinks that kid is a cookie smile.gif

he looks like hes about to eat him!!

poor kid sad.gifsad.gif

lol, this thread is soo funny biggrin.gifbiggrin.giftounge.giftounge.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifwow.giftounge.gifwow.gifsmile.gifbiggrin.gif

Ha. Mines best. Took the London flag and transposed the Welsh, Scottish and Irish into the spare gaps. Shows how my family is spread ight across the British Isles. Though I'm proud to be English I'm one of the few people in London that can say they are fully British. At least in terms of blood, if you know what I mean.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (BIS_IS_THE_BEST @ June 11 2002,14:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i think cookiemonster is temporarily blinded and he thinks that kid is a cookie smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I think Cookie Monster has become a pathological carnivore.

cookie.jpg

Ellie_and_Cookie_Monster_dr.jpg

jrandmonster.jpg

Down the hatch!

00pubcrawl1.jpg

Too late!

02-24-98d01-033.JPG

ROFL, biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

is it my imagination or is someone inside cookiemonsters head?

00pubcrawl1.jpg

??

and this one...

Ellie_and_Cookie_Monster_dr.jpg

it looks like hes about to push the poor baby! (either that, or the baby is just losing its balance)

heheh

btw,

where you finding all these pictures?

google image search?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (BIS_IS_THE_BEST @ June 11 2002,14:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">is it my imagination or is someone inside cookiemonsters head?<span id='postcolor'>

That was my point.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">where you finding all these pictures? google image search?<span id='postcolor'>

Yep.

i will never cease to get scared by what people put up on their websites

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LordZach @ June 11 2002,14:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i will never cease to get scared by what people put up on their websites<span id='postcolor'>

Another candidate for therapy. tounge.gif