Sign in to follow this  
ChickenHawk

Lewis beats tyson

_38063790_lennox_hit300.jpg

Lennox Lewis recorded a superb victory over Mike Tyson to retain his world heavyweight boxing crown in Memphis on Saturday.

The British fighter won their long-awaited title bout with a stoppage in round eight.

Lewis produced his best form to see off the former champion and in doing so confirmed his status as one of the great modern heavyweights.

_38063833_lennox_mum150.jpg

_38063794_tyson_punched300.jpg

He finished the contest two minutes and 25 seconds into the eighth with a withering right hook that put Tyson flat on his back

_38063797_mix_fifth300.jpg

more pics http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport....037.stm

nice one lewis now maybe that other raping bastard wont be fighting no more and boxing can get its good name back

When has boxing ever had a good name ? Tyson might be crazy,but i doubt he rape those women.

a court found him guilty and he was jailed so thats good enough for me

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hilandor @ June 09 2002,11:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">a court found him guilty  and he was jailed    so thats good enough for me<span id='postcolor'>

Maybe soo,but there are women in america that just give themself up to someone that is famous, plays sports,actors,actress,other.Just so they can get money.

yes and there is women that are raped without cause and provocation and he raped one of them

the americans talk about their great legal system well they found him guilty and in the eyes of the law he is a rapist

boxing can be fun to watch,though lower weights are usually more fun for me. Whats the lowest- Super Featherweight or something? Thats funny , tiny little guys beating the crap out of each other like theyre on speed with the death of a thousand punches

Ba-Ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-Bang!!

or more tactical middleweight

yes indeed the flyweights and middleweight fights are good i dont follow boxing but i watched a match with an irish dude and he was fantastic then there was the little barry mcguigan (or however u spell it) he was brilliant .

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hilandor @ June 09 2002,11:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">yes and there is women that are  raped without cause and provocation   and he raped one of them

the americans talk about their great legal system   well they found him guilty and in the eyes of the law he is a rapist<span id='postcolor'>

it does has it's errors.I remember reading something about how this big football(us) player had women talk in the camera(saying they was going have sex together) before they had sex with him,because women would say they was rape.I'm not saying some hasn't been,but i believe that some cases of rape is bunch of bs.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (foxer @ June 08 2002,13:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hilandor @ June 09 2002,11:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">yes and there is women that are  raped without cause and provocation   and he raped one of them

the americans talk about their great legal system   well they found him guilty and in the eyes of the law he is a rapist<span id='postcolor'>

it does has it's errors.I remember reading something about how this big football(us) player had women talk in the camera(saying they was going have sex together) before they had sex with him,because women would say they was rape.I'm not saying some hasn't been,but i believe that some cases of rape is bunch of bs.<span id='postcolor'>

the be all and end all is that he was found guilty by a jury and a court of law and imprisoned for it and as far as i remember he didnt make much a complaint about it and has never said or done nothing to cast doubt against the rape charge

and therefore is a rapist and should have been thrown out the sport years ago

yes indeed and also with his ear biting fiasco with ivanda hollyfield, and his carry on at the weigh in or press conference, the man (although i call him a man loosely cos anyone that rapes a woman is no man but a cowardly twat that should have his nuts cut off) should never have been allowed to fight

If that had been another sportsperson they would have been banned from their sport and that would have been the end of it.

The guy is a psycho. Probably received one too many punches.

Straw weight is the lowest boxing class.

Personally I don't believe Tyson raped Desiree Washington based on the evidence I've seen, heard and read. I guess however one could say that karma means it all balances out in the end.

As for "Evander" Holyfield, this is someone with a massive massive heart but he should have quit a long time ago, he can only win these days by bent judges as shows with his first fight against Lewis, EVERYONE saw that Lewis won that one, including all the American journalists.