Sign in to follow this  
TowelieDOH

Need help creating a MP server.

Hey guys,

I am the owner of a small minecraft-based gaming community (~1300 members), and i would like to add a Take On Helicopters dedicated server to our community, and try to get some people to buy the game.

The problem is that i haven't worked with ArmA so i can't figure out the Dedicated server.

Could someone help me with step by step instructions on how to set up a server with the "chase ships and landing practice" mod ? (i saw a server that had this, was very cool).

Both linux or windows would be great.

Thank you very much!

It sounds like a community-made scenario, so it would either be mentioned in the custom scenarios sub-forum, or you'll need somebody here pointing you towards it.

Is there a TKOH-inspired Minecraft creation yet? ;)

It sounds like a community-made scenario, so it would either be mentioned in the custom scenarios sub-forum, or you'll need somebody here pointing you towards it.

Is there a TKOH-inspired Minecraft creation yet? ;)

Hehe, not yet, but i'm trying to get my community into TKOH (i posted a thread saying how awesome the game is, and a few of them got the demo and said they'd buy it) :D

My small community now has 1688 members xD

What about the gamemode ? :S

Where can i get that gamemode (chase ships)

If you have joined a server playing that mission already then just get it from C:\Users\Your-name-here\AppData\Local\Take On Helicopters\MPMissionsCache and then copy it to C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\Take On Helicopters\mpmissions :). If you can't find a server running that mission then PM me and I will send you it.