Sign in to follow this  
finguide

Can't find CH-47 in the editor

Hi all Arma lovers.

So, my problem appeared when I was going to practice autorotation on heavy chopper like Chinook. I opened the mission editor and... I couldn't find the lovely Chinook in the editor! I've searched it from the "Air" section of all sides, but only air vehicles available also in ARMA 2 are on the list. I've tried editor in ARMA 2, ARMA 2 CO and ARMA 2 OA, but I just can't find the Chinook anywhere. I have Steam version of Combined Operations. I tried to google the solution, but I couldn't find any help to my problem.

My question is simple: How can I find Chinook in the editor?

---------- Post added at 04:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 AM ----------

Well, I find the solution. The Chinook actually is in BLUFOR -> US -> Air list. I'm sorry for posting this totally useless topic, it can be deleted. :sorry::torture:

Welcome to ArmA2 :) Much of the units from ArmA2 will be USMC faction while most of the units from Operation Arrowhead will be US (US Army) units.

They'll all appear under Empty though as long as you have a playable unit on the map or select Non Playable.

@finguide - don't worry it happens to us all. I could not find the Scud Vehicle and had to ask. (it's under Takistan Army - Cars, I think).

Just wait till you start using the various addons and trawling through the many pages of the editor trying to work out where they decided to hide it this time lol. (They will not tell you in the readme.txt, that would make life too easy :) )