Sign in to follow this  
marseille77

Trizonasian Mod

The downloadlinks seem to be wrong.

The link to the units seems to link to an archive which no longer exists.

The link to the weapons pack seems to link to version 1.1, while version 1.2a is expected.

Now the link of infantry is right. I forget to rename the file of the weapons before I had load it up.

looks great, i do think however that the camo is a little dark unless you are close the clothing is just black not a camo.

the rest, great work

Today the spartanian army is ready for service and needed the updated weapon pack 1.2b. There are new pics in the packs. Please newsposters to delete pics with old soldier models and changes weapon overviews.

see first post

Howdy!

very nice update! two things however:

a.) I know that the camo you used for the Trizonesian army was an actual experimental flecktarn, but this one truly is verrrrrrrry dark, maybe switch to the 'airforce' pattern?

b.) vehicles, are you planing on adding vehicles to the trizonesian army? (Link in the first post is down, btw)

BIG thanks for this piece of 'what if' ! having a lot of fun with these!

P.S.: IF you update the Trizonesian soldiers, could you include a '1950/60s' style soldier & officer model? (one with the old steel helmet to be more specific) as I was just thinking, that early in the coldwar scenarios could be quite fun with those guys...

Edited by FLv*VeNoM*

IF you update the Trizonesian soldiers, could you include a '1950/60s' style soldier & officer model? (one with the old steel helmet to be more specific) as I was just thinking, that early in the coldwar scenarios could be quite fun with those guys...

Thats still in the plan. The next step will be soldiers from afterwar and soldiers in the future with digital camo.

Update

Today a new release is offered: The Wheeled vehicle Pack 1.0. It contains a Landrover, Unimog in different versions an a MP van in two versions. see first tread

http://www7.pic-upload.de/06.03.13/4fvaiiuwohad.jpg

Edited by Marseille77

Hi Marseille77:),

Nice..., thanks a lot for your effort to extend this mod and keep it alive!

Good job.

Cheers

McLupo

Hello!

I noticed a couple of problems with the Leopard II:

1.) hatches don't open when you turn out.

2.) loaders MG69 is fixed, you can't turn it.

3.) Main gun isn't calibrated properly, it hits slightly to the lower left of the center of the reticule.

4.) no visible zeroing, "600", "800", and so on

5.) no thermal vision

6.) no smokegrenades for tank commander.

7.) tank commanders persicope is fixed, you can't turn it. - although this is more of an ArmaII engine bug thingie

8.) when taking a direct hit the main gun is 'thrown out of the turret' don't know how to properly describe it, it looks as if it gets blown out of its embedding/casing whichever is the correct word :)

looking forward to more updates!

Great Job I really enjoy the two Armys. I have two questions. You have pilots will an Air Force be coming soon? And second I cannot find the class lists to the Weapons and Magazines anywhere. Unless I am looking in the wrong spot all together. And sorry if my English is not good.