Sign in to follow this  
.kju

A workable compromise for the locking issue - input needed

In addition, the Su-25 should only feature a reflector gunsight, not a HUD.

And I just noticed that the Kh-29 Missiles still fly slower than the aircraft that launches them...they tend to hover to the target and in this hover mode they may be slow...but can't miss. The Kh-29 will often hit the target when the launching Aircraft already reached the other side of the map...this can be up to 1 min after launch of the missile.

In addition, the Su-25 should only feature a reflector gunsight, not a HUD.

And I just noticed that the Kh-29 Missiles still fly slower than the aircraft that launches them...they tend to hover to the target and in this hover mode they may be slow...but can't miss. The Kh-29 will often hit the target when the launching Aircraft already reached the other side of the map...this can be up to 1 min after launch of the missile.

Think everyone saw this video ...

@PvPscene

So,su34's cursor should be added or fixed hud.

Think everyone saw this video ...

@PvPscene

So,su34's cursor should be added or fixed hud.

The cockpit view is obviously from a Su-25T or Su-25TM while cockpit and exterior model in ArmA II is clearly a Su-25B. Su-25 models prior to T model feature Reflex sight like the one in the Mi-24 only. But that's indeed only a cosmetic factor.

More annoying is that a plane or non all around radar equiped helo (only Ka-52 and Apache in game) can keep a lock aquired by a flyover, fly into safe distance, turn, fire and hit without need to reaquire the target or target lock. That's how I use to kill Player controlled tunguskas. All Planes, Hinds and Cobras should not be able to track and keep track of targets that are not in their 45° front arc.

Edited by Beagle