Sign in to follow this  
HunterUK

co32_evo_blue_v2.05a2.Chernarus

Downloaded the above from Hohei Evolution » Version 2.05 dev.net and put into my game server, unfortunately no trigs popped up to see what town you have to hit first. Also no ammo box to be found any were, so can some please advise as I would like to run this in my server.

Hunter=BMR= Co-Founder & Admin

http://bmr-squad.com

The town you assault first can be chosen or set to random in the mission parameters. Press 'J' once ingame to bring up your tasks. Once you review your objective press "make current task". Now you will have an objective marker to the current town. The mission area as well as FARPs always show up on the map as well. Ammo box is right next to spawn, not sure how you've missed it. In the Chernarus mission the ammo box is located in the building you spawn in.

Great to see some other folks enjoying Hohei Evo! Great mission.

The town you assault first can be chosen or set to random in the mission parameters. Press 'J' once ingame to bring up your tasks. Once you review your objective press "make current task". Now you will have an objective marker to the current town. The mission area as well as FARPs always show up on the map as well. Ammo box is right next to spawn, not sure how you've missed it. In the Chernarus mission the ammo box is located in the building you spawn in.

Thanks JuggernautOfWar, my squad especially like the Evo MAPS and we thought we should try the new HoHEI VERSION :))

Also Thanks for your reply Psycho keep up the good work guys :))

Hi juggernautOfWar,

I wonder if its possible for you to jump in our team speak 3 ts3.defconservers.com:10069

because we are still having trouble with map etc, me my squad would like to help with testing these Evo Blue & Red maps.