Sign in to follow this  
Dillinja

joystick Suggestions for TOH

THRUSTMASTER T.Flight Hotas X ~ $50 usd (owned one for over 2 years)

Budget Flight Control and VERY compatible with everything and programmable.

Also works on a PS3 if you have one and the Hotas detaches.

No Brainer... the Warthog ... $449? usd Really? I couldn't find the hole to stick it in?!?

If you own one of these then you are blessed and wipe butt with bills.

THRUSTMASTER T.Flight Hotas X ~ $50 usd (owned one for over 2 years)

Budget Flight Control and VERY compatible with everything and programmable.

Also works on a PS3 if you have one and the Hotas detaches.

No Brainer... the Warthog ... $449? usd Really? I couldn't find the hole to stick it in?!?

If you own one of these then you are blessed and wipe butt with bills.

I guess you need to learn how to manage your money better, I have mortgage and loan's to pay off and I have plenty of expensive hardware with plans on more in the not to distant future. Oh, did I tell you that I only have a minimum wage job? Wish I had enough money to wipe my arse with.

I never said I didnt have the money; fact is I have a wife and kids to support and spending that kind fo cash on a stick is just not going to happen. Oh and Good for you if you can. :icon_eek:

Oh and did I mention I am not minimum wage? LOL

do it yourself

23smhbm8xc6.jpg

costs:

second hand hotas cougar from ebay: 112 Euro

hall sensors and magnet: 12 Euro.

joystick extension: 15 Euro.

wooden plate: 2 Euro.

do it yourself

23smhbm8xc6.jpg

costs:

second hand hotas cougar from ebay: 112 Euro

hall sensors and magnet: 12 Euro.

joystick extension: 15 Euro.

wooden plate: 2 Euro.

Hah interesting... I wonder if the extended stem would give you much more control over hovering and such.... anyone do anything like this?

Hah interesting... I wonder if the extended stem would give you much more control over hovering and such.... anyone do anything like this?

It will add more control, much more control.

Just imagine for a second with a normal joystick with no extensions, you move the stick 1" to get the heli to do something, but to do that same thing with an extended joystick you could be moving the stick 3" or more to get the same result.

If you want to see what it really is like with an extension do this: Get a thin piece of wood, or a stick (maybe 10 inches long)and use tape or elastic bands (or both) to secure it to your joystick, make sure it is held in place and does not move, and fly around using this stick, you will instantly see how much extra control you have with an extended joystick. This is what I did and that made me get a cyclic.