Sign in to follow this  
daikan

Using special equipment

Any idea how I can use additional equipment for helos in a custom mission? I'm talking about stuff like winches, FLIR, cameras, search lights etc. that you can buy as updates in career mode.

I don't know about winches. But for FLIR SEARCH lights and may be Cameras try to press Num 0 (Key by defaut) as copilot.

Maybe I wasn't clear enough: I'm mainly interested in how that equipment can be fitted on helos in the mission editor.

Surely there must be a way how to customize the helos...

I'm wondering this too, but I'm also wondering how to use the camera and FLIR on my light helicopter in the campaign? I've tried pressing num 0 while in the copilot seat, since that's what you did in the Arma series. I also just noticed that if you fly the medium air ambulance, they have a spotlight that you can use as copilot by pressing num 0, but it did not work on my light heli in the career mode. Is it because I have both the camera and flir mounted at the same time, and it is causing some kind of conflict? I also have the internal monitor that does not work.. Do I need some special setting in the video options for that? I'm running everything at low except my resolution, and I have PiP enabled.