Sign in to follow this  
gnc_lord_mdb

Arma League Wintercup 2011

The ArmA League encourages all ArmA teams and clans to take part in this year’s winter cup.

Game version will be ArmA 2 plus Operation Arrowhead (Combined Operations). The cup will be played with 5 vs 5 players and in double elimination mode.

Start date should be December 5th, 2011.

If you want to participate in this cup, please register yourself via private message to me or e-mail: Lord.MDB@gmx.net.

Ingame settings will be 3rd person in vehicles and 1st person as infantry. The ingame sign for lock on targets will be disabled.

The cup offers the following map pool:

• Reinforcement
  • Rasman
  • Feruz Abad
  • Zelenogorsk
  • Grishino
  • Elektrozavodsk
  • Airport

For participation, a small add-on is required. It can be downloaded from the league’s homepage.

The maps can be downloaded from this place.

Die Arma Liga ruft alle Arma Teams auf am diesjährigen Wintercup teilzunehmen.

Gespielt wird mit Arma2+OA mit 5vs5 Spieler mit Winner+Loser Spiel.

Der Cup soll an 5.12.2011 los gehen dazu bitte alle die mitmachen wollen eine PM an mich oder eine E-mail an Lord.MDB@gmx.net schreiben.

Gespielt wird in 3rd Fahrzeuge und 1st Infanterie,dazu wird die aufschalt raute eintfernt.

In Cup werden folgende Maps gespielt:

• Reinforcement
  • Rasman
  • Feruz Abad
  • Zelenogorsk
  • Grishino
  • Elektrozavodsk
  • Airport

Für Die map wird ein kleines Addon benötig das auch der Arma Liga Hp zu finden ist.

Die maps gibt es hier zu laden

Edited by [GNC]Lord_MDB

For the record I'd probably advise against linking to a self extracting rar file that's an exe as it could make people worry a bit ;)

I scanned it with Kaspersky and it appears fine, just a pbo in a self extracting rar.

nice effort.

we like a tournament/ cup but only if the game is played on a impartial host/server. we learnt ours lesson last year playing a tournament. rules changes during the tournament. new rules added. some removed. it was a big mess.

if this is to be any sucsess. you dont want to fall into that trap.

The ArmA-League has a long history, organizing cups and tournaments for almost 5 years now. So we can definitely assure: There were never any rule changes during a current tournament and there will never be any. The ArmA-League guarantees this.

Here are the rules

a change which is not in the rules is that each round played a point and there was total of both rounds then there is another point.

The play takes place on the server part of the business teams. It allso gives the provisional control of the participants

I would appreciate if you participate in the Cup :bounce3:

Edited by [GNC]Lord_MDB

Looks good. i'll ask my mates to blow some dust off ther arma game. maybe we will join up :D