Sign in to follow this  
Devil

Preview: Civilian Pack - 20 New Vehicles

I particularly like the Police things.

I have never really used police though, or wanted to for that matter,

I think that Police would be more useful if there was a huge building that didn't f**k up when u try to walk into it though.

1 a police BRDM (Soviet made vehicle) with English writing, is not correct. And on Everon there are probably only one or two cops with a white and blue Skoda.

Besides in a war situation al police authorities are handed over to the military.

2 Ural fire truck, on Everon they use PV3S trucks (Czech product) not an Ural (Soviet made), now don't go tell me the Soviets brought it with them.

Maybe they can hide the Ural in a secret base. Well ... secret, they won't be secret nomore. And i'd love to be a helicopter pilot in a US Apache.

3 And what is a police Humvee doing on Everon?

the vehicles need more than a colour shift. The Police Hummer is the only really usefull one and its badly textured (no offense) - its needs proper police style textures rather than a colour tone shift and the word "Police".

The BRDM for the Everon police is a bit over the top, I'd have thought that they'd have a set of Skodas and a couple of Hummers.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from DVII on 9:04 pm on Nov. 24, 2001

1 a police BRDM (Soviet made vehicle) with English writing, is not correct. And on Everon there are probably only one or two cops with a white and blue Skoda.

Besides in a war situation al police authorities are handed over to the military.

2 Ural fire truck, on Everon they use PV3S trucks (Czech product) not an Ural (Soviet made), now don't go tell me the Soviets brought it with them.

Maybe they can hide the Ural in a secret base. Well ... secret, they won't be secret nomore. And i'd love to be a helicopter pilot in a US Apache.

3 And what is a police Humvee doing on Everon?

<span id='postcolor'>

It's just for fun. It's not meant to be serious.

Police OH-58

pkiowa.jpg

Civilian Parachutes

paras.jpg

Blue UAZ

uaz2.jpg

Police OH-58 2

kiowa2.jpg

Updates:

- All ground vehicles have a speedometer as well as an altitudemeter, fuel, and damage meter.

ind.jpg

- Police and fire vehicles have a siren.

(Edited by Devil at 12:50 am on Nov. 25, 2001)

I really like the new BRDM. Maybe you can retexture some Black-ops and make them SWAT members, Devil?

Now THAT would be awesome... smile.gif

new parachutes and the police heli are pretty good. That UAZ looks weird because its just been colour adjusted - it looks like a hippymobile without the flowers smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from WisdoM on 12:51 pm on Nov. 24, 2001

Devil makes such worthless pieces of s**t, Heres an idea, quit making dumb s**t, until SDK is released. Then we will see how good oyu make add-ons. Until then your just a re-texturer in my eyes. And the textures look like s**t at that.

<span id='postcolor'>

We have quite a few guys wrting into BIS on Banning Widom Devil, feel free to ask Medivik to Ban him as well

when you do the real addons make sure to take note on where my Squad logo goes smile.gif

dont want it over lapping the PD

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from RN Malboeuf on 1:33 am on Nov. 25, 2001

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from WisdoM on 12:51 pm on Nov. 24, 2001

Devil makes such worthless pieces of s**t, Heres an idea, quit making dumb s**t, until SDK is released. Then we will see how good oyu make add-ons. Until then your just a re-texturer in my eyes. And the textures look like s**t at that.

<span id='postcolor'>

We have quite a few guys wrting into BIS on Banning Widom Devil, feel free to ask Medivik  to Ban him as well

<span id='postcolor'>

To ban me becase I make great addons and you guys can't?

Good luck writing, since I am in very close contact with them as well.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from RN Malboeuf on 1:34 am on Nov. 25, 2001

when you do the real addons make sure to take note on where my Squad logo goes smile.gif

<span id='postcolor'>

And you would think I would listen to this after you insulted me? Ha!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Devil on 5:38 am on Nov. 25, 2001

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from RN Malboeuf on 1:33 am on Nov. 25, 2001

<span id='postcolor'>

We have quite a few guys wrting into BIS on Banning Widom Devil, feel free to ask Medivik  to Ban him as well

<span id='postcolor'>

To ban me becase I make great addons and you guys can't?

Good luck writing, since I am in very close contact with them as well.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from RN Malboeuf on 1:34 am on Nov. 25, 2001

<span id='postcolor'>

And you would think I would listen to this after you insulted me? Ha!

<span id='postcolor'>

I dont know why all these pplz are jalosu fo Devils add-on. HE makes GREAT add-on and you can't make so good add-ons so shut your ****ing mouth and if you can make betetr add-ons show it if not, like i said, shut up.

You yourself Devil said there are so many useless addons and the people who make them are idiots. So what the #### is this, useless. I dont doubt you can make wicked addons, but a lot of the stuff you made is useless. You are flooding the web with so many addons it will be hard to play the mission some idiot made using your useless addons.

Wow, someone sure has an attitude problem.

It's useless, eh?

You think you are pushing me to leave with your comments? Hah!

I haven't even read 3 words and I already know you will say how much it sucks. I had enough with this forum!

Hey devil! very sweet! love the shiny blue and the red headlights!! when will all these be done? any estimates?

The amount of time you spend on these things would be better spent at actually learning Photoshop.

That way you could perhaps post a pic of a re-texture job that is anywhere near OFP standards, that you actually did yourself. Wouldn't that be a fun feeling Devil?

You keep saying that we should make a better addon, or shut up.. That's not the point, we all think you know some stuff about messing with the code, not on Kegety's level, but above average, but we can't see why you need to keep retexturing when you just suck at it.. Stick to what you are good at.

I think we'd all be happier.

Konyak

PS: I'd love to know what BIS gains from your close contact with them.. I can see it now.. ".. well, under Image, go to Hue & Saturation, then tick the Colorize box and mess with the Hue slider... " lol

just new textures, I want new vehicles like fishing boats, etc

Your all going crazy, some d**k

head wants to ban devil just for posting his addons, what sort of maniac are you? Did you just escape from the asylum? Just leave Devil alone, if he wants to make addons, he can make addons, and I personally think that half of you who are calling them s**t couldn't do them yourself, so just look at how s**t your addon making skills are before you start complaining about another persons. Keep on pumping out these addons Devil, some people appreciate you.

I try not to get involved in the schoolboy squabbling stuff, but I think we have a case of misunderstanding here. I think RN Malbouef was meaning to say that they are trying to ban Wisdom, NOT Devil. The Devil at the end of the sentence was indicating that the comment was directed towards Devil.

Just another victim of poor grammar and punctuation. (Not that I am trying to criticise any individual there, but I am the one man campaign for proper use of language on the Internet).

I now expect ten thousand posts criticising my punctuation, spelling and grammar.

I'm out of this forum ... all I get are negative comments. Don't expect me to post pics of the civilian boats.

id like to say here to evrey one complaining about this

addon .....WHY WHY WHY........why b*tch it adds collor to the game so what the cars are the same

so there isent 1000000 cars to chose from but at least

now we can have some kinda varity in makeing a mission...........i like IT wink.gif keep up the nice work Devil

and when will this be ready for DL its extremly hard to wait..heheheh evrey time a DL a new addon i feal like a 5 year old at xmas lol........

hey nice job devil !!!

i have an idea for you: a russian police UAZ (2 colour schemes - blue&white and blue&yellow). i can look for some pics of those 4x4s if you need them

Devil my man, Those are not new, they are re skinned models arlready made.