Sign in to follow this  
Chris_Acrobat

Interface - very low res

Is it just me, or are the interface (HUD-text and menus) in a very low resolution? I believe that it is 640*480. I have to set the Interface to Very Big (or what the settings name are) to be able to read the text. Rest of the game runs in 1080p. I bought it through Steam.

By the way, the texture on the oil rig is very low too for me.

As you might noticed, there are 2 different settings for resolution in video settings menu - one for 3d resolution and one for interface resolution - you might wanna set them both to your native res (or at least interface res in case of performance issues...)

;2047249']As you might noticed' date=' there are 2 different settings for resolution in video settings menu - one for 3d resolution and one for interface resolution - you might wanna set them both to your native res (or at least interface res in case of performance issues...)[/quote']

already have...

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

Yes interface is very low res here as well, bit of a pain....

good, now I know that I'm not alone. no-one at Anrop.se have this, the same, problem as I do.

A screenshot would help. One from your video settings and one showing the interface/HUD problem.

3 is coming up! ...after I have played a little bit of Minecraft...

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

Interface:

Very Large

Very Small

In-game

I have always played in Very Small in ArmA 2, I do not know why the interface is suddenly unreadable.

I think I have the same, can't check right away. I have it on small I think, which is readable for me. The heli platform should be like that afaik.

I think I have the same, can't check right away. I have it on small I think, which is readable for me. The heli platform should be like that afaik.

zoog, what are your specs (computer)?

mine are Core i7, AMD 5870, Vista x64

AMD Phenom II x4 3.2GHz, HD4890, 4GB memory, Windows 7 64

Chris, on those 3 links you posted it say no preview is available. Might be just me though.

One possibility is you have mipmap sampling set to Low quality in your video card settings, making the text rendering blurry.

Chris, on those 3 links you posted it say no preview is available. Might be just me though.

No, that is right. Google doesn't allow preview on .bmp-images, I chose .bmp cause the picture was already in a bad quality.

If you wear able to see preview on pic1 and pic2, than something shod be wrong. :P

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

One possibility is you have mipmap sampling set to Low quality in your video card settings, making the text rendering blurry.

Catalys says that I have put it on High Quality, but I'll check again.

EDIT: Now id actually did lock a lot better, I do not know if this was "full" quality, but now I think I can sort out the rest by my shelf, thanks!

Edited by Chris Acrobat