Sign in to follow this  
tekrc

Hotas switch issue?

Im using the X65F and when I go to assign the controls, I was going to assign some things to the hats on the throttle but they dont register in game. the ones on the stick work fine and there isnt anything wrong with the system. Ideas?

(note had this issue in Arma 2 as well)

I am having the same trouble with the Warthog Hotas. The Axis are detected and setup fine. The buttons on the flight stick setup ok also. But the buttons on the throttle are not detected and hence can not be set.

I chalked it up to being a beta, I am hopeful they will fix this in the final.

Right, not all buttons work on Throttle of Thrustmaster Warthog. Some works but not all. Slider (grey) too and mouse emulator dont work.

Yup same here for the warthog throttle.

Was trying to set up a "logical" starting seqence using the throttle eng switches and APU, only working switches for me is the ENG L switch..(th e switches on the HOTAS works though)

Using mdf panels, and they work fine, but i was hpoing to map that for other options such later flir cameras/ fast rope etc...

Edited by Sjaba

I have also a few buttons on the X52 Pro which don't register when trying to assign controls on the throttle. Some buttons do work on the throttle though.