Sign in to follow this  
welcome to hell

[Vehicle/Aircraft] Improvement Thread

On top of that, German Armed Forces mod may (hopefully will) have all vehicles both driveable and walkable as Tasmanian claimed. :)

Is it normal for the one jet that is in Arma3 right now, to be nose-heavy all the time. I mean, i have to hold at least 25% back on the stick to keep it level, even flying inverted the airplane keeps a better attitude then flying right-side-up.

Does this have something to do with me using either the x-box game pad (which i have now disconnected because of using), the Logitech G940 flight system. Or do i have to make profiles for them in the "controller" menu to make it fly straight and level?! there's not a "level-automisation-button" is there, other then for helo's that "auto-hover" button?

Hope to see more aircraft soon, both Rotary as jets.. i miss 'm!

Regards,

Steiny

If you guys really want to know how military aircraft fly, download DCS:World, then get DCS:A-10C and DCS:Black Shark. Very Realistic.

And you'll find out that heli's don't try to jump backwards IRL when you try to take off. :p Well, very slightly, but no where near how it is in Arma.