Sign in to follow this  
Addetter

UNSUNG Mortar, Artillery and Napalm using support

Im making Hill 937 mission (Hamburger Hill) and i would like that RTO`s and Officers can call in support where they want it. And i want Mortar, Artillery and Napalm. I know you can change classnames in the Support Module. The best thing would really be to make Artillery and mortar from base called in where you want by using Radio, the same with Napalm, but there is no airport on the map so i gotta make the plane spawn in air every time i call it in. If not Napalm is possible, ill stick with regular bombs.

I had done a Napalm script that creates the plane and drops de napalm long ago, there is also some more script around uns forum or uns thread i think.

It needs CBA( just for globalexecute), but if you don't want it to be required, just replace it with some publicvariable+ publicvariable eventhandler magic. Or if you don't know how to do it i can upload a modified version.

http://www.mediafire.com/?k48814l317la18a

Just add :

#include "Scripts\SoporteAereo\SoporteDiag.hpp"

To your description.ext( its the dialog)

And this action to the unit that you want to be able to call the air support:

this addaction ["<t color=#f0FE9A2E'>Call air support</t>",'Scripts\SoporteAereo\Accion.sqf',0,0,false, false,"","_target == _this];

Fell free to modify or use parts of that script.

To use it on a mission, just mark a target with red smoke, and use the accion, chose the distance and angle relative to the red smoke where you want to shoot, and confirm.

For arty strike you can use any arty script, there is no special arty in UNS as far as i know

Edited by columdrum

Point is, i want all 3 supports: Mortar, Artillery, Airstrike or Huey CAS. I want all 3 to be seen and not just, invisible like simple support makes it.

I also want all 3 to be called in in same way, either radio, smokes or click on map. Can someone please help me find something like this? It doesnt have to be napalm, it can also be regular bombs (Not as cool though)

Is there any way to get the napalm arrive faster, because frontlines changing fast on this.

Is there any way to get the napalm arrive faster, because frontlines changing fast on this.

Search in the script:

_PosOrgAvion=[_posObjectivo,(_dir +90),8000] call colum_Fnc_CalcPos;

Change the 8000(8km) to any number like 2000(2km) to make the plane spawn closer , so it will arrive faster ^^.

_PosOrgAvion=[_posObjectivo,(_dir +90),2000] call colum_Fnc_CalcPos;

Does anyone know how to get napalm bombs in the editor in the unsung mod

Yeah - IIRC - you need the need the UNSUNG Radio and UNSUNG Support Module in a mission... I messed with it extensively but I don't have A2 loaded at the moment...

Regards,
Scott

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, scottb613 said:

Yeah - IIRC - you need the need the UNSUNG Radio and UNSUNG Support Module in a mission... I messed with it extensively but I don't have A2 loaded at the moment...

Regards,
Scott

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank You : )