Sign in to follow this  
vulcan

Mission ideas

ok, I searched the threads and only found like 3 posts w/ mission ideas. Does anyone else have some ideas for missions in a campaign im starting?

thanks for your input wink.gif

I have a funny idea for a campaign based on the hemp add-on. biggrin.gif

Yesterday I made quikly a small mission where I had to defend my crop from evil soldiers who came to stop my business. tounge.gif

When I`ve finished my sniper mission,I`m planning to do some movie related missions (Platoon and so on... ) but I also want to make a mission, in which you play a drunk peasant on winter kolgujev that tries to steal fuel from a russian base to refill his plane, so he can fly to warmer countries...  tounge.gif

Even if I would lose track of time, I could still tell

when it's Friday, just reading your posts.

tounge.gif

does n e 1 else have any ideas. my campaign is when the US holds Everon and the russians invade.

hehe I started working on a typical stop-convoy-but-first-kill-badguys-at-the-place-where-you-stop-the-convoy-mission biggrin.gif

in short: kinda like the official campaign- and coop-mission : Shadowkiller  (i hate that title sad.gif ).

This mission I started working on is great for vorspiel, nachspiel or just to get drunk biggrin.gif

This is how the mission is played:

Grab all the shot-glasses you can find (atleast 10 pr. person).

Fill them all up with your favourite vodka or similar.

Start the game and down a shot each time your hear the voice "VODKA" biggrin.gif

This might not sound funny now if you're sober, but it's a must-try if you have the opportunity  tounge.gif

OooH! and it's a killer for your stomach if you are playing over a LAN with 2 or more hehe biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (R. Gerschwarzenge @ May 31 2002,09:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I have a funny idea for a campaign based on the hemp add-on.  biggrin.gif

Yesterday I made quikly a small mission where I had to defend my crop from evil soldiers who came to stop my business.  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

if the mods are this wacky...we must be way out there

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">and coop-mission : Shadowkiller  (i hate that title sad.gif  ).<span id='postcolor'>

Haha biggrin.gif

hey folks.........ive been running quite a nice array of ideas through my head......some are new twists to the same ol boring sniper missions........some are a look at some soldiers and pilots that no one has given much thought to, but would make an excelent mission....for instance....a day in the life of a FAC (Foward Air Controller) or how about the air force's elite (yes airforce has a special force worth respect) known as the PJ's (para jumpers) ive also been thinking about a Capt. Scott O'Grady style mission which is a great idea now cause that new F-16 is out... wink.gif ive also been thinking on new twists to the old-school sniper missions....hell im even doing a MAC V. SOG style mission using the jungle everon island.....i like to think ive got a whole sh-t load of mission ideas up in my ol noggin i just need back round on the campain and need to know what the person wants in a mission or 2 and ill be more than happy to help him out hehe i like to think that i know alot about military scenarios tounge.gif just reply to me or email me at DrkHrt32@aol.com toodles ya'll

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (R. Gerschwarzenge @ May 31 2002,11:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I have a funny idea for a campaign based on the hemp add-on.  biggrin.gif

Yesterday I made quikly a small mission where I had to defend my crop from evil soldiers who came to stop my business.  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

yes im makin a simmaler to this hemp bigg bad ass hemp field

you must protect till harvest hehehe a truck comes a long and mows it up for Consumption later smile.gif must protect the truck but i was unable to make a harvest truck mad.gif

drkhrt32,

I am intersted in anyone's ideas for a realistic solid based campaign with a lot of missions and custom sound. I want it to be realistic just like in the real army. I tried to email you but it returned my mail with an unknown address error.

for info. or just contact me w/ your ideas at justin24@tbcnet.com

thanks

confused.gif bump confused.gif

Doesn't anyone have some good mission ideas?!?

how about a zombie mission as u know if u ever look at the add-ons and mod section im a zombie fan.it could start by u getting stuk on the island of malden or somthing and u have to ecscape by boat or plane and along the way u find ouy that the zombies were put on the island on perpos by the goverment as part of a test.im too excited now iv forgotten to put full stops and that.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (drkhrt532 @ May 31 2002,21:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"for instance....a day in the life of a FAC (Foward Air Controller)"<span id='postcolor'>

..Now thats a great Idea..

biggrin.gif

I had started an intro with a bomber blowing stuff (car, plane, buliding, helecopter and boat) up everywhere. I did it all with triggers and it sucked so i didn't build a mission around it.

I don't know if this will seem like same ol same ol for ya but I just finished a mission where the free malden guerillas(FM Guerillas, Get em at ofpediting center they look sweet to me) are trying to hold a piece of land that the russians haven

t taken.Its the small peninsula on the right side of Malden that sticks out into the water. This is the FM's final stand because they cannot retreat any farther seeing that the ocean surrounds them on three sides and russian infantry 1 tank and three infantry loaded bmps are forward assualting. The firefight is sweet especially if you have the guerillas set for stealth because they will be hiding in the bushes and hard to see(that of course is if youre using the russians I usually play with either or). One more thing... I found that same missions are refreshed with different types of soldiers so download some different infantrys and let imagination run with em. Peace out!! wow.gif

while people still view this thread, does anyone know if you can camsettarget on a shadow. if u cant what would be good coordinates for a chopper's shadow at about 25 feet.

thanks

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (elendil004 @ May 31 2002,21:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (R. Gerschwarzenge @ May 31 2002,09:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I have a funny idea for a campaign based on the hemp add-on.  biggrin.gif

if the mods are this wacky...we must be way out there<span id='postcolor'>

lol biggrin.gif

I'm not wacky but my other personality is. tounge.gif

I had an idea for a mission: stop the convoy,with a difference...a tanker in the convoy is carrying nerve gas/chemical weapons, so you have to stop the convoy without destroying the truck. If the truck gets destroyed, everyone in the area dies (I'm sure this would be easy to script)...