Sign in to follow this  
STS_SolidSnake

F-16 falcon finished and released

use a T-80 or an M1a1 and drive over it, works good even if there is a line of 10 f-16 run them all over boomboom boomboom boomboom boomboom etc.. etc.. lol

the reason iwasnt so excited was because i was tired and typing with 1 hand

I agree, there has been a lot of bugs in the plane, and im trying my best to fix them. The reason being, is that this plane was rushed into release due to a lot of requests for it.

Argh... I still love it smile.gif Great job Scorpio!

I love making entire airbases, complete with fuel and rearming trucks, then going out on sorties that require me to return and rearm/repair. Its F-AAAAAN-TASTIC! biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Scorpio @ May 31 2002,16:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I agree, there has been a lot of bugs in the plane, and im trying my best to fix them. The reason being, is that this plane was rushed into release due to a lot of requests for it.<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah that's understandable. As far as scripting goes you might put an add for help on that afterburner in one of the "scripting" sections of this forum. I'm sure there are good scripters out there who would be happy to help you with the afterburner. But to me whether it stays on or off is not a big deal, although personally I'd rather have it off as the plane only uses it during takeoffs or for sudden speed increases usually because the afterburner burns A LOT of fuel.

But yeah, take your time fixing it up real nice. I'm just happy to play around with it for now until the final version of it is released. Thanks for the hard work..same to the G8 guys who helped you out on it.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>