Sign in to follow this  
Wire

Replacing Razor Team

Hi guys,

How do I go about replacing units of razor team with other addon units? Like what sorts of scripts do I need to write up?

p.s. I already tried un-pboing the missions pbo from addons, and individually going thru them on the mission editor and editing them. But that isnt working coz after I re-pbo it, it wont show up on the singleplayer. Something to do with ca/missions etc.

Cheers

The real question is what mission are you playing that uses Razor team?

(sorry I didn't play the campaign or official missions I make my own if this is what your referring too)

If your swapping the units, then all you need to do is unpbo the mission that has razor team and replace them with your own in the editor,

and that means that after unpboing the mission you get a folder, put that folder in your users mission or mpmissions folder Im assuming its

sp your doing, so put that unpboed folder in this address:

C:\Documents and Settings\your name\My Documents\ArmA 2\missions

and then go into the editor and load the mission then just find where the razor team units are in the mission and then put in your own.

save and repbo it and then play away, or play the mission in the editor.

Is this what you had in mind?

Least invasive would be some kind of replacement addon for Razor Team to be replaced with whatever units you wanted. That would be easier than editing the BIS campaigns and hoping not to break anything.

@kylania

Yeah, that would be what im trying to refer to.

@Günter Severloh

Sorry, was refering to campaigns lol the thing is that Ive tried that process, but it seems to have broken the directory or something. But I double and triple checked it and i cant figure out how to solve it

Thanks alot Sander!

Btw, How would I best go about replacing Miles for Cooper in the campaign?