Sign in to follow this  
CapitanStratos

Insertion/Extraction copter?

Hello all!!

Wondering If is possible to have a helo ready for insertions extractions at my command. Let me explain it a bit.

- Me and my squad start on a base near a parked chopper. We board the helicopter and I mark a point on the map, the chopper take off and flyes there, land, let us disembark, take off again and fly back to base.

- Once I need them again (mission complete, retreat...) I can call back the chopper, he take off again from his base, fly to the location I requested it on the map and land. We board them and fly back to base where he lands.

Is such a thing possible?

Hello all!!

Wondering If is possible to have a helo ready for insertions extractions at my command. Let me explain it a bit.

- Me and my squad start on a base near a parked chopper. We board the helicopter and I mark a point on the map, the chopper take off and flyes there, land, let us disembark, take off again and fly back to base.

- Once I need them again (mission complete, retreat...) I can call back the chopper, he take off again from his base, fly to the location I requested it on the map and land. We board them and fly back to base where he lands.

Is such a thing possible?

Anything is possible with this game if you know how to use the editor and a little scripting. If not there are many who do:yay:

If you use what I posted above, you can get in the helicopter, tell it where to fly to and drop you off, after it drops you off it goes back to where it was originally at. You can then call it back again at anytime as long as it is still alive.