Sign in to follow this  
Sir Smokes Alot

U.s is a terrorist state?

this thread will self destruct into a flame war in:

10...... biggrin.gif

I have nothing against people in US, but the country is digging its own grave! I won't last long....

no no im not accusing you of anything its just that some people interprit this a little differently, or somebody may ad a comment that others may not like, see what i mean. dont worry sometimes its funny to see little babies have their pissing contest. biggrin.gif

whatreallyhapened.com is a horrid website, full of tinfoil hat level consipiracy theories. Personally, if I was going to make an arguement like this, I wouldnt even remotely think about putting a link to that page.

However, that doesnt eliminate the fact that the US does support Terrorists (like the contras) when it is in their best interests. Hell, when the Afghanis were fighting the Soviets in the 80's, they were 'Freedom Fighters' not Terrorists.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Antichrist @ May 30 2002,01:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I have nothing against people in US, but the country is digging its own grave! I won't last long....<span id='postcolor'>

'I' meaning you, or 'It' meaing US?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Warin @ May 30 2002,01:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">whatreallyhapened.com is a horrid website, full of tinfoil hat level consipiracy theories.  Personally, if I was going to make an arguement like this, I wouldnt even remotely think about putting a link to that page.

However, that doesnt eliminate the fact that the US does support Terrorists (like the contras) when it is in their best interests.  Hell, when the Afghanis were fighting the Soviets in the 80's, they were 'Freedom Fighters'  not Terrorists.<span id='postcolor'>

weell now wait a sec, how is it that the afhgans were terrorists? they attacked the soviet troops, they didnt like go into moscow and blow something up there

just because they didnt do terrorist acts didnt mean the didnt support it, besides these werent exactly nice people we were dealing w/. if they handed him over there wouldnt have been a problem

first, USSR went INTO afghanistan. US did not

second, Taliban did not attack, but harbored those who did it. I'm pretty sure they knew bin Laden was behind it.

But this is still no reason to invade an independent country and overthrow the government!!

USSR had no right to go in too Afghanistan! It was a war. One funny thing is that with out the U.S there would be no Bin Laden.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Antichrist @ May 30 2002,02:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">But this is still no reason to invade an independent country and overthrow the government!!<span id='postcolor'>

i still dont understand whats the big deal about this. the majority of the afhgans are happy the taliban is gone, why would you rather have them stay under their rule?

I am happy too that Taliban is gone, but as I said that were legal Afhghan government, US had no right to go in and overthrow them

Taliban was not officially recognized as a gov't from international community. Also, they had chance. Turn in Osama or face US coming in. And they did say that they will consider US as enemy.

alQaeda exploited good will of US. US let them in and trusted them to learn and go back and fly airplanes, not hijacking and crashing into buildings. They betraded it and are now paying for it. If there are no mechanism of compensation, then the society would be full of anarchy, ppl doing things without recourse.

[whistling a merry tune and not getting involved in this discussion] smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ May 30 2002,02:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">[whistling a merry tune and not getting involved in this discussion] smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

let's see how long you can stay like that... :evil green:

you Swedish scumbag! tounge.gif

Reagan killed dozens of Libyans, can Libya demand his had over with a threat of violence? I support America but not according to the logic displayed here.

........Urge to kill rising..........must maintain self control.........

*breathes deeply*