Sign in to follow this  
Sled88

CONSPIRACIES: Operation Evac

Hey i have a Radiation Problem :(

Im done with the first MM (the russian base) and now i escaped to the small village, and after getting the A-Mission everything is radiated.

*sry for my bad english, i hope you can understand my problem. :)

p.s: Awesome Campaign. :yay:

Greetz Nirow.

We have indeed some big radiation-terrains. Try to go another way! But I also noticed a bug when you have teammates and they run through a anomaly or conterminated terrain it will take effect on you too.

Two things TLDR; this thread but when playing in coop mode:

Some cars jumping up and down in the sky, and will kill you if you move to close.

When dying in a critical high radiation zone, you will spawn there again and die and spawn and die and = infinity

And you should really implement the JTD Fog fix

Great job so far man!!! :)

6XBNjl_y7Hs

Edited by johanna

That one with the cars is a gravity anomaly, do not go to close ;)

The other one, I thought I fixed it with vers. 1.06 :confused:

That one with the cars is a gravity anomaly, do not go to close ;)

The other one, I thought I fixed it with vers. 1.06 :confused:

Hmm, well my friend managed to run away to safety when he was ressed,

but my character was just stuck there, forever...

...and ever ;)

i even left the server, started to play as another character, left and joined as my main again: forever stuck

Edited by johanna

I will take a look on that tomorrow and probably release a new version for the coop-campaign! Thanks for the info! :)

Cool! I can come back with the exact coardinates(spellitforme) if you want...

Have you tested the jtd-fog?

Do you ever get to swap gear in this or are you stuck with the balaclava that sticks through the beanie hat the whole mission?

Also, can you change your soldier's gear or will they look like Chernarus soldiers the whole time?

Downloaded the full v. 1.06 version of the addon from here: http://www.arma2base.de/include.php?path=download&contentid=3744

Starts up fine, although I wonder why the player's character loses his AK from the intro video, where we can see that he's holding it firmly on the helicopter?

Out of the 7-8 times that I've restarted the mission, I've only been able to move the ammo crate twice. Most of the time, my avatar grabs the crate, and the only thing I can do is turn it around in a circle.

I'm assuming that the two stalkers at the camp are both unfriendly? The long delay in them attacking me has me wondering if they are really my enemy, or am I shooting them for no good reason? I try to communicate with them through the action menu and also through the Communications tab, but there isn't anything listed that says "Try greeting them..." What would be ideal is that after one states a greeting, there's silence for several seconds, and then a hint appears that states something like, "This person angrily refuses to talk to you..." If one saw a hint like that, one would have a good idea that they're not talking to a person who is going to help you - one's better off getting their weapon ready instead.

In regards to saving, how does one do it in the campaign? I noticed that there are auto-saves being made, but what if I wanted to make a save before I went to try and speak with a group of stalkers? I'd like to be able to have more than one Save available, perhaps available through the Communications tab, because most of the time, when I get killed, it's on my way to see if a group of stalkers is friendly. The AI have a huge advantage in knowing something that I don't, that I'm their enemy, and if there's more than one of them, odds are very high that I'll be killed as soon as they start firing, which gets frustrating because the Save point occurs far earlier in time. I read the manual, but I've read nothing in regards to having a Save system that avoids this frustrating pitfall.

Looking forward to your response. Yours!

@Kyle_K_ski

Infraction +1 for crossposting!

You posted in 3 different threads linking to your newly created thread only to call for more attention to your problem. That is of course not appreciated and neither is it allowed.

§9) Do not cross-post

Do not post duplicate threads in more than one forum simply to get an answer quicker or to draw more attention to your post.

All 3 posts are deleted.