Sign in to follow this  
demon cleaner

CWR2 - Domination Everon - 1985 Edition

CWR2 - Domination Everon - 1985 Edition

I've ported Xeno's ever so popular Domination to the new CWR2 island of Everon.

I've created the following Domination flavors based on the Domination 2.60 release:

Standard versions:

Domination West Combined Operations

Domination East Combined Operations

Domination West Operation Arrowhead

Domination East Operation Arrowhead

ACE Mod versions:

Domination West Combined Operations ACE

Domination East Combined Operations ACE

Domination West Operation Arrowhead ACE

Domination East Operation Arrowhead ACE

About:

Basically I've kept things close to the original Domination version but have exchanged all vehicles, weapons, ammo and units to what CWR2 currently had to offer. Exceptions exist for vehicles as in cases where there is no suitable replacement or where removing or exchanging a certain vehicle would have created to much of an imbalance between the opposing factions / different versions or give one side an overly unfair advantage over the other, i've kept the vehicle from the original version. The standard versions are basically vanilla Domination versions except some unit slots have been changed. The ACE Mod versions deviate a bit more from the originals and should be considered to be an alpha trial. As of yet I've converted about 20 side missions to suit locations on Everon. I will probably convert the rest of them as well but fixing bugs will take priority. I haven't done much testing and am basically releasing the missions as is in order to get some feedback on where they need fixing. Please don't report problems with this particular version of Domination to Xeno. Report them to ME as it's highly likely that I broke stuff. I'll see if I can get proper bug tracking and some web space over at Dev Heaven but until that's sorted you can send me PMs in case you find stuff that's broken. Before reporting a bug please check whether the bug appears in the original Domination (v2.60 as of now) as well. If it appears also in the original version of Domination, file a bug report here. Lastly I'd like to point out that the license under which Xeno distributes the original version of Domination of course also applies to this derivative.

Update 1 available

Changelog:

- Fixed chopper reload/rearm

- Transport choppers are unarmed now

- Fixed bonus vehicle spawn positions

- Fixed several broken missions

- Added 5 more missions

- Changed service point descriptions

- Added more ACE equipment to weapon/ammo crates

- Changed wreck chopper position and model

- Fixed AT4 launcher being in the wrong ammo crate

- Changed position of medic tent #2

- Other small tweaks and fixes I forgot about

Direct download:

CWR2 Domination Everon 1985 Edition Update 1

CWR2 Domination Everon 1985 Edition

Mirrors:

Armaholic

Credits:

Xeno - For creating Domination and generously letting people use his stuff

For those who don't know about CWR2:

Download link: CWR2

Forum discussion: CWR2

For those who don't know about ACE Mod:

Download link: ACE Mod

Forum discussion: ACE Mod

Enjoy !

Demon Cleaner

Edited by Demon Cleaner

Hehee... :) I thought you have dissappeared somewhere mate. :) good stuff there with domination.

I'm still around but I just don't have as much time to spend on the game as I used to. I'm working my personal projects off a rather lengthy TODO list :D

Edited by Demon Cleaner

Can you update the download site? Unfortunately, the freaking govs took down megaupload >.> possibly mediafire?

OOPS! Sorry, I've forgetten about the Armaholic mirror.

Alright, got error on extract on the armaholic mirror.

Edited by Phantom Six

Hi, 

Does anybody have CWR2 still? Armaholic and CWR2 are dead and the mod is nowhere to be found. 

Is there any download link anywhere? Thank you.