Sign in to follow this  
Afroman69

Positive Ideas

I must say I do enjoy reading other posts that have a bit of hostility in them but....I like reading the posts with ideas for ofp more....So I created this thread in the hopes of seeing a bunch of ideas from people about ofp..So hopefully B.I.S won't have to read Through all the arguing crap to get to the good ideas that people post.

So if yall don't mind a few rules...Feedback on ideas are welcome but please,Use commen sense and only post things that are useful and informative,don't diss the other person and a call him an "egg beater" because if his ideas.....So please without further adoo Fire away with your ideas..

"This post was brought to you buy"

( Afrowear your gate way to polyester )

i was thinking pf a system were when your playing you can add stuff to the cars and redisgn the car like paint and you can upload image to put on it or in the game:cool:

working scud launchers where u specify a where u want the scud to hit on the map or mortars that work in the same way,no not rifle mortars i mean proper mortars.

battleshipes that u can fire from.

better joystick support.

Some one should create the ultimate hand held weapon for infantry. Some one should create the M134 Minigun. It is the perfect addition to the infantry's weapon list. Instead of firing explosive shells like the helicopters, it would fire normal bullets with an insane rate of fire. It should look like a minigun and the holder should have an ammo backpack. What do you think? It would also be able to take out large groups of infantry and lightly armored targets.

I think the game could very well use a Hippy van! biggrin.gif

The last thing the ruskies would expect is a full force attack with SHAGGIN WAGGONS! ;D

uhh how about an elephant that you can ride on? hmm maybe not.... maybe a cow or a deer and some birds so that u can shoot them or run into them with a car... how bout pink flamingos? nahhh id like to see more planes bigger ones and a bigger island would be cool too.

Will someone consider General Dynamics Advance Amphibiuos Assault Vehicle. This would be a real neat addon.

Animals...

The Huey

The Smaller Versions of the Larger transport planes.

A landing craft for Tanks..

A Mortar 60mm etc.

All of the above would be nice to see, especially if an OFP2 is planned... but I think the best thing to see would be ON THE FLY Detailing.

Why is it that not one computer game since Operation Overlord (A flightsim years ago) has had this awesome feature?

Basically, instead of slowing down the game (lagging) when the number of enemy (polygons on screen) became too much... it removed detail from objects imperceptibly.. and slightly reduced the screen size until it could speed up again.

This meant that even the crappiest computers could run the game in the highest detail level with no slow down. If this was added in to OFP2 (as to add it to OFP 1 it'd need an entire code re-work) then animals and all of the other high-polygon requests could be added with no detriment to the speed of the game whatsoever.

An AC-130 and I would love a sidearm, not to run around like an idiot like in counterstrike but so it is more realistic plus the general would look cool with it

I would love a sr-71 Blackbird with a espressomachine and a saladebar onboard and 22 miniguns in its tail.

Also I want the infantry to have a inflatable swimmingpool for when the weather gets too hot to fight.

Vietnamese hookers would be cool for off-duty hours.

And plz add sheep so my schizo cat (who thinks he's a wolve) can hunt them down.

(Edited by Mox at 12:27 pm on Dec. 5, 2001)

MODIFIABLE QUICK COMMANDS!!!!

A simple addition in the user config file that say:

KEY "F" == "roger.wss" or something.

Then you press F and your soldier say "Roger"

All the others like "Negative", "Danger" and such.

And one that say "Medic! Position FG23" so the medic knows where you are, without having to guide him on the map.

A three toed sloth and outhouses.

and chicken(dead and cooked of course) that give you life. Just kindin on the chicken part but the sloth and outhouses would be cool!

whats the best site to go to for such mods? and what is this SDK thats needed to make new stuff?

Motorcycle and RPK 74!

That gun is the sweetest; you can see it in the new game, Ghost Recon!