Sign in to follow this  
Rabidus

Problem.....Geo Lod???

For some reason units can walk slightly in the rear of the vehicle , i thought it might of been the Geo Lod ... but i have re-done it over from scratch , all closed etc works fine. The side's front etc dont have the same problem it is only the back end ..

few shows showing

Problem :confused:

arma2oa2011071810343707.th.png

Side Working fine

arma2oa2011071810345919.th.png

p.s , ignore my dodgy brightness settings

Yeah i thought it might of been something like that to start with but then i re done the geo and still same problem.

Screens

geo1l.th.jpg

geo2l.th.jpg

buldozer201107181704594.th.png

Is the face in a named selection?

Have you tried the "find non convexities" thingy ?

no not yet , i will try and let you know

Edit : No joy!

Is the face in a named selection?

yes all are in Component selections

Edited by Rabidus
tested find non convexitites

I think it's that part in the front that breaks it. remove that and i think it will work then.

blahdy.jpg

Although it sounds ridiculous: for a GEO lod this is already too complex. remove that marked, upwards pointing, part and IMHO the problem should be solved then.

thanks for reply , but still the same problem. I changed the part you suggested to be a square to keep it simple , but still the same problem ....... really lost as to what it can be , i have changed the GEO lod a few times now and still the same problem , so im starting to think it must be something else but not a clue what it is ...........

Could you send me the p3d file? Actually by just looking at pics i'm out of ideas. Discretion is guaranteed. ;)

Myke;1984763']Could you send me the p3d file? Actually by just looking at pics i'm out of ideas. Discretion is guaranteed. ;)

I have sorted it!! ........ done the GEO once AGAIN!! and seems to work this time :S , not a clue why it didnt work before as i have not done anything diff this time apart from putting the main body as " Component01 " instead of 2 , but dont see how this would of changed it at all looks like it has tho.

Thanks for help Myke and everyone else !

To delete.

Edited by DarkLabor
Problem fixed