Sign in to follow this  
samatra

Recommend me a coop missions please (For A2Free)

Hi! I'm somewhat new to ArmA 2 (played ofp back in the day), decided to reintroduce myself into series with A2Free. Can somebody recommend me 2-4 players coop mission which i can play with my friends? I searched on Armaholic but with little luck, a personal recommendation would be a better idea here i believe. Thank you.

Ahhhh crud, trying to find a good decent mission I can play with a few guys is hard to me myself. Played ARMA 2 & OA for almost a year, you can take a look at my Terrorist Hunt missions which had 8 players maxed or check out Chenarus Apocolypse by Celery if you like some zombies (pretty hard and I think there's an ARMA 2 free version).

Thanks for suggestion. I would like to play more standard missions like go there and do this rather than sandboxy ones. Would love to hear more recommendations.

Two Simple Tasks. Hike in the Hills. The Hurt Locker. Zargabad Push (night and day). Break Cover. Look on our server. It's pure vanilla co-op with loads of these types of missions. All missions are freely available on Armaholic so you can try them on the server and download for yourself those you like. Hope that helps.

[-44-] clan

Umm, those are for operation arrowhead, he asked for ARMA 2 Original/Free, no?

I can probably attempt to make you a 2 or 4 player mission if you suggest me what to make if you want?

Hi all

Start here:

http://www.armaholic.com/index.php?c=news_arma2_missions

Those are ArmA 2 missions that should no require addons though in some case they are optional you just dont take the option if your playing as ArmA 2 Free! :)

There are 9 pages of them and many are listed "Co-##" meaning coop and number of players allowed.

Kind Regards walker

Edited by walker

My personal favorite was Cipher. I'm pretty sure it uses no addons and is A2 assets only, so it should work on A2Free. Insurgent Airfield was a pretty fun one as well.

Thanks for info guys, checking these missions right now.

I'm looking for something simple like go there, find and kill the enemy, go there, try to evac being chased\hunted by enemy.

Edited by SaMatra

Hi!

I want to use Arma2-Free, to convince my friends of this game. Can anyone recommend good polished and realistic coop missions?

Duration: 2-3 hours

Type: Coop (2-4 players)

Islands: exclusively Utes (preferred because more fps!) and Chernarus.

Time: day (I dont like the graphics at night, my friends should see the brilliant daytime graphics of Arma)

Respawn: "Group" or “Side†– respawn to an AI on the player’s side (or group). If there are no AI left, the mission is over. (Teamswitch should be enabled).

The best I've found so far was "Behind Enemy Lines" by laggy. Very good and realistic, but: (1) too long (2) chaotic (3) too hectic.

Are there polished and realistic coop missions? "Cipher" too much depends on chance, since the locations are chosen randomly. I would like some missions with carefully selected locations and details and not much randomness.

Dream Mission: Small Task Force (2-6 units), helicopter insertion, time for recon and planning, attack on cities / bases or convoys (artillery or air support would be great). Finally helicopter extraction. (For example a longer version of the official sp-mission: "trial by fire")

Thank you!

its kinda off-topic, i knew, but even with 2-4 friends/teammates only, one of most funniest coop maps/modes is ... Warfare :P