Sign in to follow this  
wedge123

Cannot delete runway tiles??

Hi Guys

I managed to copy and paste some of my runway. Unfortunatly i cannot now select or delete some of the tiles no matter what i do.:mad:

Can anyone help with a quick solution.

Thanks

Wedge

If you mean in bulldozer, roads cannot be selected/moved/deleted/whatever in bulldozer

If you mean in visitor, try closing bulldozer, then Visitor. Close the program and open it again. 99% of the time this allows selecting the roads correctly.

Well its a runway tile

Specifically roads_e\runway\runway_main_ep1 .

I copied and pasted it without realising and is now non selectable or deletable.I have tried restarting all parts of the programs relating to it and have even tried deleting everything from the island as well as the object template for the whole island aswell. started it up looked in buldozer and there they were...empty island with 3 random runway peices in there.

I really am stuck now.

on a side note...this has happened before but with roads.i found that i could still drag over and delete the invisible road and that would be it. This however is not working for me now.

Did u try going to 3D, pressing S to select "objects" instead of "land" and mark the area (with mouse) around the tile then switch to 2D and press Del?

Never use undo/redo options when working with roads or this happens.

If you still cannot remove them, export all objects except those runways, export the terrain, and recreate the island from scratch reimporting the terrain, reimporting the island and reloading the sat/mask

Yeah...well thats the only real answer ...i was trying to avoid it but i think there are no other choices :( .

I will do it tonight and let you know the outcome.

Wedge