Sign in to follow this  
Gorgi Knootewoot

This is scary

lilearl.gif

No matter what angel you look at your monitor, this dude always seems too look straight into your eyes. And ones in a while he blinks with his eyes which make it even more scarier.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ May 23 2002,23:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">more scarier<span id='postcolor'>

thats improper grammer

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (R. Gerschwarzenge @ May 24 2002,08:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">st-126.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

wow.gif Big brother is ugly, yuck... wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FallenPaladin @ May 24 2002,10:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif  Big brother is ugly, yuck...   wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

At least he's got a hairline - unlike little brother.

I just saw a pretty girl walk by the office. Yessir, a swell girly. But then she turned around and she had a nose like an elephant. She's beautifull, but the nose ruins everything sad.gif

i always knew baldy scared me, but i couldn't figure out why...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ May 24 2002,10:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I just saw a pretty girl walk by the office. Yessir, a swell girly. But then she turned around and she had a nose like an elephant. She's beautifull, but the nose ruins everything  sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

But I don't have a twin sister living in Holland!

Oooops. sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ May 24 2002,09:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ May 24 2002,10:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I just saw a pretty girl walk by the office. Yessir, a swell girly. But then she turned around and she had a nose like an elephant. She's beautifull, but the nose ruins everything  sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

But I don't have a twin sister living in Holland!

Oooops. sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Ghehe LMAO biggrin.gifsmile.giftounge.giftounge.giftounge.gif

You don't have a nose of an elephant,

but an elephants ass tounge.giftounge.giftounge.giftounge.giftounge.giftounge.giftounge.gif

just kidding, i have never seen your ass before biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ May 24 2002,10:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">just kidding, i have never seen your ass before  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Avon reveals ass on the WEB!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ May 24 2002,09:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I just saw a pretty girl walk by the office. Yessir, a swell girly. But then she turned around and she had a nose like an elephant. She's beautifull, but the nose ruins everything  sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

But here she is, the cutie

BigOnGardening.GIF