Sign in to follow this  
Chris CDN

Some points from a pilot.

We've found a default 7% deadzone on all joystick axes in the engine, which was introduced to solve oscillations around the joystick center (it is pretty much never truly 0). This week we've added control over these deadzone for all axes, including collective. We hope to roll it out in the next CP.

look forward to the next CP!:bounce3:

Also I think that it would also be better to have airspeed in knots and height in feet as an option. Metres and miles per hour are not quite correct.

Maybe a settings thing on your side, both my cockpit and HUD instruments are in knots and feet. I think I set my UNITS to MIXED in the game settings menu.

I have run the HUD while in the cockpit view and they match speed and height measurements on both sets of instruments.

Keep up the good work ToH team, looking forward to the next update as always. :)

Edited by Liquidpinky

Also I think that it would also be better to have airspeed in knots and height in feet as an option. Metres and miles per hour are not quite correct.

You'll find many want this as an option in A3 too.

This week we've added control over these deadzone for all axes, including collective. We hope to roll it out in the next CP.

Consider it rolled..!

Let us know if it helps, guys, and please also bear in mind some hardware itself comes with deadzones, so be sure to consult the peripherals software/settings too!

Best,

RiE

turning my deadzones to 0 made a huge difference in controlling - now i hardly move the stick to make it respond. huge thanks to BIS!