Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Teddy

How to download the new free version of Arma II

I need help on downloading the free version of Arma II. I understand it's new but it's out. I know that much for sure. I have spent about 3 hours for trying to download it. If I could just know where to get it more specifically I could take it from there. It's not that I'm stupid it's just I don't understand what to do. Some one please help! :confused:

Do the A2F servers show up in the regular list of servers if you own the full game? I've been looking around a bit and haven't seen any (or didn't recognize it if I did see them). Curious to see if people are picking up the free version.

Do the A2F servers show up in the regular list of servers if you own the full game? I've been looking around a bit and haven't seen any (or didn't recognize it if I did see them). Curious to see if people are picking up the free version.

They are on the same servers.

They can't play on servers with addons or mods though.

A lot of the servers with free players are having problems with a few morons doing nothing but TK'ing and blowing up base assets though.

Edited by jblackrupert

A lot of the servers with free players are having problems with a few morons doing nothing but TK'ing and blowing up base assets though.

Any time you don't need mommy's credit card to access something you'll get that. :rolleyes:

Any time you don't need mommy's credit card to access something you'll get that. :rolleyes:

LOL .... yep.