Sign in to follow this  
Gorgi Knootewoot

Apologies

I want to apologie to all the forum members.

I have posted some very cruel pictures lately.

These picture where from the horrific Randy Constan aka Peter Pan.

I know how traumatized people get from this fiend,

so i will never post any of these anymore.

All you will see from this gaylord is the ugly face that

you can shoot at when his custom face is created.

Yessir, i will never post him again  sad.gif

Edit: typo -->fixed

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

arf... arf...

Bwahahahahahaha!

[lisp] "Georgi, you cannot resthisth the power of the dark sthide. Give in to your sthexuality." [/lisp]

You promised that like two weeks ago. What's the deal?

i still laugh like a madman when i see one of those pictures, and when the laughter stops the sickness comes and it's time to push the back button.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USSoldier11B @ May 23 2002,09:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">[lisp] "Georgi, you cannot resthisth the power of the dark sthide. Give in to your sthexuality." [/lisp]<span id='postcolor'>

LOLOLOL biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USSoldier11B @ May 23 2002,09:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Bwahahahahahaha!

[lisp] "Georgi, you cannot resthisth the power of the dark sthide. Give in to your sthexuality." [/lisp]

You promised that like two weeks ago. What's the deal?<span id='postcolor'>

I don't remember that tounge.gif

But i tell you the truth now.

I had to laugh my ass off when i saw the above pic.

Woehahaha stupid faggot with his rabbit biggrin.giftounge.gifsmile.gif

Now stop it, i promised i wouldn't do it anymore.

Is it higher there?? When I was small we often made holidays in Nord-Friesland in Germany or in northern Germany in general.

And I remember the largest hill there was something around 17meters. I was pretty impressed wink.giftounge.gif , because the house I live in is twice as high tounge.giftounge.gif

No, Friesland i very low. When Holland would be flooded, i would swim first. The first thing i would try to save is my Computer. I'd have to build a raft soon, as you never know with all these icebergs braking off.

To the raft, we've got to save Timmy

---Grandpa Borjoyzee, Giants; Citizen Kabuto