Sign in to follow this  
BronzeEagle

looking for a unit based around one mission

r38426654.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?mwc9a69q1d7lw19

notes:

I have yet to beat this mission, and I made it! It'd be really exciting to play with a real squad.

The basic premise is there's this jungle area full of vietcong and your unit is tasked with finding

and unknown number of camps in the area by trailing patrolling enemy squads. It also plays as

an mp mission also and is best when played with ww4 ecp.

requires:

john j rambo vietnam soldiers v3.0

tales of war choctaw

and

JAM 3

THATS IT!!

Edited by BronzeEagle

okay great. ill take you with me. we'll need a chat program to communicate with, any suggestions. i haven't done this mp stuff in awhile. what about teamspeak?

I'm good at tactical planning and combat, just organizing the mp match is tough for me but ill try to sort it out with you.

I'll see what I can do, stand by. . .

edit: Unfortunately, I was unable to get this to work on the server - the island does not show up on the list, so, we are unable to select the mission, I'm sorry to say.

Edited by Anguis

the island is in the jjr nam units 3.0, sucks it don't work on the list.

i recently got teamspeak client so if you have a server to run this game on teamspeak let me know, its important. never beat this mission before.

I've been thinking about settting up a server for my SebNam2 missions. I can add your Vietnam mission too, I've got the required addons.

Ok, I'm going to start work on setting up the server. Moving addons and misisons over to it. I expect some issues matching addons and missions, but it shouldn't take too long to sort out.

In the meantime I've put together a list of links if you want to get a jump on things you can start to get addons.

For most of the missions not much is required.

SebNamPack2

ftp://ftp.ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons/sebnampack2_full.zip

Jungle Everon

http://www.gamefront.com/files/service/thankyou?id=843905

Jungle Malden

ftp://ftp.ofpr.info/ofpd/islands/jungle_malden.zip

CoC Mines

http://www.downloads.thechainofcommand.net/zips/COC_Mines.zip

EditorUpdate102

ftp://ftp.ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons2/editorupdate_genbed.zip

For other misisons more addons are needed

OFPDVietPack

ftp://flashpoi-op2:147klm@ftp.pro.ovh.net/v1.09-pour_v1.0/Operation%20Flashpoint%20addons%20-%20(%2092%20Addons%20Vietnam%20Pack%20v1.0)%20-%20azimut.suddenlaunch.com/Vietcong%20Army/addons%20Pack/ofpdvietpack.ace

OFPDNVA

http://www.ofpd.org/fichiers/OFPDNVA11.rar

DWRNVA

ftp://flashpoi-op2:147klm@ftp.pro.ovh.net/v1.09-pour_v1.0/Operation%20Flashpoint%20addons%20-%20(%2092%20Addons%20Vietnam%20Pack%20v1.0)%20-%20azimut.suddenlaunch.com/Vietcong%20Army/soldiers/NVA1.zip

DWRNVA2

ftp://flashpoi-op2:147klm@ftp.pro.ovh.net/v1.09-pour_v1.0/Operation%20Flashpoint%20addons%20-%20(%2092%20Addons%20Vietnam%20Pack%20v1.0)%20-%20azimut.suddenlaunch.com/Vietcong%20Army/soldiers/NVA2.zip

DWRVIETCONG

ftp://flashpoi-op2:147klm@ftp.pro.ovh.net/v1.09-pour_v1.0/Operation%20Flashpoint%20addons%20-%20(%2092%20Addons%20Vietnam%20Pack%20v1.0)%20-%20azimut.suddenlaunch.com/Vietcong%20Army/soldiers/DWRvietCong_v.2.2.zip

KyllikkiVietNamPack

ftp://flashpoi-op2:147klm@ftp.pro.ovh.net/v1.09-pour_v1.0/Operation%20Flashpoint%20addons%20-%20(%2092%20Addons%20Vietnam%20Pack%20v1.0)%20-%20azimut.suddenlaunch.com/Soldiers%20Pack/kyllikki_vietnam_pack_v1.00.zip

And others require even more, but I'll post a complete list when the server is ready.

it's time we move on to cwa compatibility. is that possible with your server? we gotta be the first cwa vietnam server.