Sign in to follow this  
Armoredfury193

BIS: Work with Modding Community pre-release

This is one of the best suggestions ;)

Well, it's not that much pratical when talking about creating islands and such, but making weapons 'may' be somewhat possible to release.

Like releasing some template weapons (low poly, just examples) teaching the community how to properly make them and the differences from ARMA2. Then, when ARMA3 is released, a lot of weapon mods would be almost good to go.

Modding is already easy as it is.

Many in the modding community would take this as a grave insult. Modding takes a great deal of time and skill. If you say otherwise, you better have created an amazing total conversion mod for ArmA2 or something all by yourself. If not, try thinking before you post.

The fact is that ArmA is not very easy to mod. We are just beginning to see some of the more advanced features being modified 2 years after the game's release.

we are aware of issue OP mentioned (for quite some time) :)

also we work with our modification teams closely and often which isn't seen by general public

{who knows me knows i know TWI staff and betaing RO2:HOS already}

so this is TBA, TBD and activelly being discussed how, what and when ...

keep Your fingers crossed

Edited by Dwarden

we are aware of issue OP mentioned (for quite some time) :)

{who knows me knows i know TWI staff and betaing RO2:HOS already}

so this is TBA, TBD and activelly being discussed how, what and when ...

keep Your fingers crossed

That's great to hear. Excellent work on ArmA3 so far, it's going to be an amazing game. You guys are the best of the best! :)

This time I hear about so many good decisions. For the first time i feal realy optimistic about your new product.

- Game looks finished but release date is far away... that's good, you got many time to spend on fixing bugs and polishing each detail... whilst we (comunity) won't be bored because we will get meantime new game based on arma2 engine and ToH or other games.

- ArmA 2 free, fantastic idea to get new players, fanatics and crying kids ;)

- Fresh futuristic wave on real island almost 1:1

- Implementation of physx

- Interestin way of giving us information about ArmA3, you showed us soo many but still you keep lot of secrets... I hope you will hold until release date.

..and now! This what Dwarden wrote... :yay:

Really, really optimistic! :D

Hey! But don't forget about easter egs :P explorations of island to find something funny is what we love the most :D