Sign in to follow this  
Dude27

PLEASE!!! Do an addon SAR! like in the SAR4 game!

Since SAR 4, there wasn't any chance to find a decent alternative to this fantastic game. Would it be possible to propose an official Addon with a variety of SAR missions and the correct procedures to complete them (for exemple: deployment at sea, open door, prepare diver, diver on sling, diver giving status on victims, diver and victims recuperation, close door, rushing to the nearest hospital with constant status on victims...)

This would be a dream come true!

At the moment I still play my beloved SAR4 game with better graphic of my own, but with the awesome graphics of TOH, it would be an out of this world experience:

http://ngrignon.free.fr/SARUSA1.jpg > 100kb

Edited by Zipper5
Image > 100kb

Isn't that something along the lines of what they've got planned already?

I mean with the depth of what SAR game could offer. It was very challenging, very complete: you had to follow precise procedures, you had feedback from your victims status, the flight model was amazingly realistic... I hope the missions will be as complete and well done as in this old game. Not just very generic missions as in the Ship Simulator serie.

I mean with the depth of what SAR game could offer. It was very challenging, very complete: you had to follow precise procedures, you had feedback from your victims status, the flight model was amazingly realistic... I hope the missions will be as complete and well done as in this old game. Not just very generic missions as in the Ship Simulator serie.

If it isn't this detailed already it will most likely be modded in for sure.

ToH reads to as accessible to modders as A2 so you will be in luck one way or another.

Please watch your image filesizes. The maximum size allowed for hotlinked images is 100kb.

In regards to your request, this screenshot suggests that something similar may be planned.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL:yay::yay::bounce3::bounce3:

By by fsx by by

Edited by alermini

Dude27 have you been able to use rudder pedals with SAR4?

ahahahahahahahah beautifullllllllllllllllll:yay::yay::bounce3::bounce3:

By by fsx by by

i agree lololol thx!1!

Edited by Devil Dogs SF

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL:yay::yay::bounce3::bounce3:

By by fsx by by

What's so funny about this thread?

Did you really just sign up to post this..?

That makes me AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA.