Sign in to follow this  
ajax420

Great Player Vs. Player Server in U.S.

However seems you were a member of C5 since at least late 2010 according to their forum.

A bit longer. :)

I've been a -C5- "Cerberus 5" member since Arma1 and I've been playing the titles since OFP beta. Our "PUBLIC" server is always administered very well, we have a strong core group of longtime regular players and members. We have a wonderfully diverse assortment of PvP maps and missions and some just crazy fun missions that will blow your mind (Crazy Race, Fuel Heist, Prisoner Rescue, just to name a few...). We have a dedicated TS3 server as well as having in-game voip turned on as well.

We do ban smack-tards and trouble makers for sure! After proof and a fair warning! No one shouts orders or limits your ability to fly a heli or a jet or drive a tank.you can be a lone wolf or jump into a team on TS. You want to be Rambo? Go ahead, and GOOD LUCK!

Our players are the best of the best! We have an open invite for anyone or any group to take us on!

It's a videogame, you're not a Captain., there is no conspiracy here..... :icon_rolleyes:

Get a life.

This is clear ignorant immaturity so I really have nothing to say here. This is a poor attempt to make a personal attack. Second I am not a Captain in the US Military correct. However I do currently serve and am also about to leave on a deployment. I am a captain in our gaming organization.... so again another immature attempt at a personal attack which probably made you feel better.

You have a phone number for your community? A little over the top?

Our organization is actually a legal organization which has a registered DBA under 3rd Marine Division Gaming Organization. Its not just someone who owns a website and rents gameservers themselves. The advantages are that we can operate as an actual legal entity. There are plenty on online gaming organizations which are legal entities as well. Ie Edge Gamers, LCC.

Also our organization does do a bit more than just get people together online to play "games". It is just a different way of doing things.

A bit longer. :)

Just proves the point more along with the point that all this information is publicly available.

I'm sorry if I'm the ONLY one that thinks this, but:

97-lol.jpg

You've registered your community as a company? Hahahahaha!

I'm sorry if I'm the ONLY one that thinks this, but:

You've registered your community as a company? Hahahahaha!

I really do not understand why so many people on this forums act like 8 year old children and have nothing but the intent to be rude, degrading, and plainly immature. It's so funny where there are countless other groups online which are either simple companies and LLC's etc. What a big deal that we have a long term goal and would like to value the contributions made by our members and supportive community that can know those contributions will last for a good length of time.

Again most of our general members take advantage of the gaming clan aspect of our organization. That all aside we have the abilities to do things such as support veteran charities, and later this year offer part time work to individuals doing major work for the group in areas such as IT and web development, etc. etc. . Just because a group is not a organization doesn't mean they are lame or stupid etc, neither does the fact that a group is mean it either. Sorry our group actually tries to have something that gives us a solid base and allows interaction with other business and organizations on a different level. Sorry we can do things like host a Tactical Gaming Convention (which we are doing September 2012), etc. etc. such a laughable thing. Grow up and understand that just because something involves gaming and the internet doesn't mean it has to be treated like something childish. It's almost at the level of treating a company that makes video games in that manner.

Some of these responses are now clearly breaking the BI forum rules so time to contact a mod about these posts and probably this entire thread since as I pointed out it was a misleading attempt to have a recruiting post which should be in Squad Discussion board to begin with.

Edited by Alderman

Well this got stupid pretty quickly. Though, Alderman does have a legitimate point - this thread is indeed knowingly misleading and a thread for C5 should be created in the Squads & Fanpages section like every other group if they wish to have one. Before doing so I highly recommend you read the guidelines for that section as if this same thread were there, it would have already been closed for violating them.

Thread locked.