Sign in to follow this  
fortun

More information about Arma III

When do you guys think that we´ill get more information about Arma III? I hope that we can get it from E3, read that they signed up for it in may

"Bohemia Interactive E3 2011 Line-Up Revealed"

So i hope we can see more of the game there. Anyone else knows if its any date or so for more information about this game?

When do you guys think that we´ill get more information about Arma III? I hope that we can get it from E3, read that they signed up for it in may

So i hope we can see more of the game there. Anyone else knows if its any date or so for more information about this game?

I am sure

If anything, we'll get some info during or after their E3 Presentation. E3 is June 7th-9th, so you gotta be patient till then.

Yep, decided to disengage from this thread section till more solid info comes out -just take a look at the chaos that is the Nvidia PhysX Vs. ATI war and you'll know what I mean :p

None of it kills my excitement one iota tho -I know its coming and I'm pumped.

Yup. Especially now that Devs are popping into some threads shedding small bits of light on some things, though keeping it vague :D

Anywho, 3 weeks and hopefully we'll have some new info, and if we're lucky something in between.

Geforce FTW ,but hope the AMD 7000 Series are better :D

Always hope for the competition to be better than the top one from the last year. Otherwise hardware gets stale and we end up with another era of 8xxx and 9xxx series Nvidia cards.

when they give it to us, we will know. since they'll have a booth at E3 you can bet on learning more then.

when they give it to us, we will know. since they'll have a booth at E3 you can bet on learning more then.

Yes, the sad thing is that i haven't money to go to E3, would be awesome to go there, and see everything, but its a long way from sweden to travel all the way there hehe.

Remember to post all new info you find in the confirmed info thread .

Link in my signature .

Im sure theyl show new stuff at E3 and i cant wait for it.

But seriously, isnt there a thread for every little pie since the Arma3 section is there?