Sign in to follow this  
minimalaco

rivers in the mountains? (not pound)

sorry, POND

be possible to create rivers in height? or continue with rivers to the sea level?

:yay:

I personally think rivers, bridges and such is the single best improvement BIS can make to the ARMA franchise. Not only is it more realistic, but gives many many more opportunities for different mission scenarios.

I personally think rivers, bridges and such is the single best improvement BIS can make to the ARMA franchise. Not only is it more realistic, but gives many many more opportunities for different mission scenarios.

I'm certain, rivers will be present on Lemnos. Depending to what lengths they go, you might able to block the stream for a mini-dam, and drop the flood on your enemy, as he is driving across the bridge. Dreaming. :yay:

will the AI actually be able to use the bridge, with rivers they must sort out the fact the AI fears roads that don't have dirt under them :D

It would be great to have some rivers and underground areas, maybe its one of those "radical" new engine improvments.

yes and AI needs to learn how to freakin use a bridge!

Imagine this: Blow up a dam, and flood the town below, this is the single greatest thing BIS could ever do.