Sign in to follow this  
-martin-

BIS buildings not showing on the ingame map

Hi guys, I got a quick but very serious question.

Recently I had to re-install my operating system and all of my BIS tools. Everything works fine, but there is one problem:

Problem:

• When I binairse my island and run it in game only my custom buildings appear on the map (Located in Taviana.pbo), all the other default ArmA 2 buildings, trees etc... from BIS do not show on the map as shaded rectangles, forest areas, bushes etc....
  • When I place my mouse pointer over the area where a BIS building stands I get a tool tip with the buildings name even though the shaded rectangle does not show the building on the map.
  • When I preview the mission both my and BIS' buildings are there as they should be. I can also see these buildings in bulldozer and Visitor 3.

Below is a screenshot of my problem:

zdi7xjg8ka937zylns78.jpg

Additional Information:

My BinPBO is set up like this:

Addon source directory:

p:\tavi\tavi

Destination directory:

C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2

Clear temp folder: Yes

Binairze: Yes

List of files to be copied directly:

*.pac;*.paa;*.rtm;*.sqf;*.sqs;*.bikb;*.fsm;*.wss;*.ogg;*.wav;*.fxy;*.csv;*.html;*.lip;*.txt;*.bisurf

Path to temporary folder:

P:\BIN_Temp

Path to project folder:

p:\tavi\

Use source path: No

When I try to open the log file created by BinPBO I get an error that the file is too large for notepad. The file is 580MB o.O

What can be causing this, something with BinPBO or the CA folder in my P:\ drive? :(

The configs are not being seen in bin.pbo when being binerized you need to clean all of p drive then install bitools then if you use arma2p tool do that then use xcopy bat for configs

I had to do over 50 binerised pbo's of my map to get it to work again along with installs it just seemed to stop seeing the configs 1 day then it has taken weeks to get it back right icons to show on map and work in game with ladders and doors and points in buildings for ai to move to

These tools are crap all the issues ive had are down to tools the map was pretty simple to do just these tools have messed my time frame right up as once its setup right and working it seems it can fail the next day after doing nothing to map but adding objects that are already on map you binerize and no icons on map or doors and ladders don't work the config's are in the right place but it wont use them in binpbo its so dam strange and been a pain from day 1

i tried all the back up files i had of p\drive didn't work

fresh installs didn't work when you leave stuff in p\drive

xcopybat all ca folders that i had save didn't work

hex edited models didn't work

Edited by SmokeDog3PARA

Missing configs of CA (BI) on P.

Search for Arma2p.