Sign in to follow this  
bulletoothdan

Combat range/MOUT courses

Hey Guys not sure if i have put this in the right place im sure admins will move if not! anyway, i have created a training mission for my group, but i want to make the targets "pop up" when we get close to them to simulate enemy standing in front of you as you advance, they need to be down at the start then as you advance through the course they pop up randomly and stay down when hit. I have looked at several scripts but i am very Noob when it comes to scripting and nothing i have found seems to do the trick, i am using Reezo's MOUT script, and very good it is too thanks Reezo! for the combat range but i need to add a ft size area similar to the seals MOUT training you tube video, any help greatly appreciated and credited where required.

Cheers

Bulletoothdan

Anyone for some TvT let me know!

I don`t know Reezo's MOUT script and i`m too lazy to search for... but you want to have a modifaction of it, so why didn`t you post links to the stuff you work with?

:cool:

Hi Buliwyf, i didnt necessarily want to modify it. I wanted to know if anyone has any ideas how i can get the targets to pop up either controlled by an "Instructor" , by trigger or some script, the fact that i am using Reezos MOUT script is additional information. Not necessarily needed information! so apologies if this is confusing! but for information here is the link to reezos script http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=12940&highlight=MOUT+SCRIPT

Regards

Are there any released courses? Haven't been able to find anyone's training missions online.

Okay... can`t play the mission, because i have no ACE mod, but i made a little example how you can animate popup targets... hopefully it helps...

-= clickyclicky =-

Are there any released courses? Haven't been able to find anyone's training missions online.

There are a few on armaholic type in training into the search engine

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

Guys thanks for the help i will check the various scripts etc in the week and get in touch if i need anything in the way of help, (which i will! lol) Cheers

Edited by bulletoothdan